💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B Posts Top 10 Selling HipHop Albums of 2018 - No Nicki

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

they still saw the title and got annoyed by it nnn...so why not express it while theyre at it instead of keeping it inside :rip: 

I won't spend time on something I don't care for, I'd ignore it. Some comment just for the sake of hating and be shady. Lets be real.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
1 hour ago, JustHMLover said:

my point is Queen didn't sell as well as expected... and its "teasing" started long long before the album dropped... Nicki didn't receive the public hype as she expected... even added fefe at last moment to boost the appeal of the album. (don't get me wrong - I like Queen :D )

Additional points: Cardis album still has no physical copies out (the CD version is only out in 1 week from now) and she still did 100k pure sales with no tour bundle while Nicki barely managed to do 80k pure WITH a bundle and CDs out.

monsterdino
6 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I won't spend time on something I don't care for, I'd ignore it. Some comment just for the sake of hating and be shady. Lets be real.

tbh if I was annoyed by something Id rather express it than keep it in me and be annoyed...it's not like the person said why did u make this thread of something of the sort :rip: 

TheLameMonster
2 hours ago, keith ink said:

"Who made the biggest impact check the spreadsheet" -Nicki

ooff ok i guess it was cardi b. 

that’s lil wheezy, the Cardi, and drizzy Drake :derpga:

I’m not flawless but I got a diamond heart

Bambino
1 hour ago, swakby said:

Is it safe to say that I am sick of them both? Like I can't even enjoy their music knowing how childish they both are. 

Yes. I can't wait for people to get over them and their immature, stupid feud only for them to realize how irrelevant they've become.

5 hours ago, Bambino said:

Yes. I can't wait for people to get over them and their immature, stupid feud only for them to realize how irrelevant they've become.

this :messga:

As much as I want to sympathise Cardi, I just can't imagine a world where she is the 'main' female rapper. She more feels like one of those reality TV stars that does one album just for fun and then we never hear from them again.

And don't get me started on Delulu Minaj. 

8 hours ago, monsterdino said:

yeah but Queen wasn't even released a month ago...this is truly embarrassing :rip: 

and neither was travis album yet he's on the list...

If Joanne was hip hop it’d make the list since its sold 1.2 million in the US in total SPS :vegas:

Most of it from 2016 and 2017 though obviously :vegas: 

Shame these two are still going at it, I really like their music but their attitudes :air:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

7 hours ago, monsterdino said:

lmfao and Nicki's debut outsold Cardi's so what is your point really?

and cardi's debut outstreamed nicki's so what's your point really?

Archived