event

ASIB London Premiere on September 27

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloodyjack

I'm gonna go to see a drag show instead. I'm really heartbroken cause I'm desperate to go but I just feel I'll probably leave disappointed for not seeing the film and not getting to see many of the stars. Plus fighting the crowds is gonna be a nightmare. Isn't she on Graham Norton though I might pop up there and see if I can see anything? And what about that competition? Was a winner even announced?

Sarah Millner
15 minutes ago, WohnJayne said:

Update on the wrist bands, they’re all GONE. Couldn’t get one, they were all snapped up :messga:

oh no did they say there would be more tomorrow or anything?

Sarah Millner
Just now, Bloodyjack said:

I'm gonna go to see a drag show instead. I'm really heartbroken cause I'm desperate to go but I just feel I'll probably leave disappointed for not seeing the film and not getting to see many of the stars. Plus fighting the crowds is gonna be a nightmare. Isn't she on Graham Norton though I might pop up there and see if I can see anything? And what about that competition? Was a winner even announced?

hopefully will be ok you cant fight crowds if its weisfbands they only give out certain nulber of wrist bands so that not everyone is fighting

1 minute ago, Sarah Millner said:

oh no did they say there would be more tomorrow or anything?

They said there might be more given out by security, but nothing guaranteed. I might still go anyway, there will be big screens showing everything just won’t have a direct view of the carpet. 

Bloodyjack
10 minutes ago, Sarah Millner said:

hopefully will be ok you cant fight crowds if its weisfbands they only give out certain nulber of wrist bands so that not everyone is fighting

What I meant by fight crowds is I have a disability so people usually push or shove me or try to stand over me. And what exactly does the wristband do?

Sarah Millner
2 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

What I meant by fight crowds is I have a disability so people usually push or shove me or try to stand over me. And what exactly does the wristband do?

oh i see what u mean. they give u an area to stand so its not like loads of people can just turn up without a wrist band

1 hour ago, Sarah Millner said:

me too what time are u getting there for?

They said 1:30 and since the wristbands are numbered I don’t think we need to get there earlier than that, but I might get there around 1 though, lol

Sarah Millner
3 minutes ago, hausofaxel said:

They said 1:30 and since the wristbands are numbered I don’t think we need to get there earlier than that, but I might get there around 1 though, lol

ok cool so u dont need to que to get to the front of the area you have a wristband for? did they say if she will stop at the area my friend got mine so i didnt get to speak to the people giving them out

AndrewGr
37 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Is it confirmed Gaga has arrived in London?

yes Bobby has posted a story

WORLDofGAGA

Was at vue over an hour ago and no tickets like said earlier 😢 is it worth going without a wristband do anyone know?

@W0RLDofGAGA

johnwayne1993
1 hour ago, S0436 said:

Is it confirmed Gaga has arrived in London?

She’s definitely in London - the paps/crowds are waiting for her outside picturehouss central right now!

Archived