event

ASIB London Premiere on September 27

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DziubiDaily

Is there anyone who's able to collect two wristbands? I'm thinking about coming from Belgium, but the earliest I'd get there is tomorrow morning... and I'm afraid they might have run out of them by then.

AndrewGr

I was there about an hour ago. They show you the plan and you get to chose the color of the wristband which matches the area you want to stand to. If anyone finds her hotel or any place she’s at, please message me. I’m on my own and kinda desperate :p

Just picked up my wristband! There seems to be a lot of them still left. I got to choose from three different areas; green, purple and pink. I chose pink. Can’t wait for tomorrow!

WORLDofGAGA
6 minutes ago, hausofaxel said:

Just picked up my wristband! There seems to be a lot of them still left. I got to choose from three different areas; green, purple and pink. I chose pink. Can’t wait for tomorrow!

Do you know If the seating is near the carpet? 

@W0RLDofGAGA

All the different coloured areas looked like they were right next to it, they showed me a map. The carpet runs in a circle around the square, it looked massive! They also said that the green area is right across the red carpet from the press zone and that might make her stop less there

SPARTACUS

Is this part of the "barely any promo for ASIB" #team2018RadioIsOurs was talking about? :giggle:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

1 hour ago, AndrewGr said:

I was there about an hour ago. They show you the plan and you get to chose the color of the wristband which matches the area you want to stand to. If anyone finds her hotel or any place she’s at, please message me. I’m on my own and kinda desperate :p

When in London she usually stays at the Langham hotel near Oxford Circus

7 minutes ago, Mars said:

I’m outside Langham right now and there’s no one here. It doesn’t mean she’s not here, just letting you all know :huntyga:

21 minutes ago, Mars said:

I was there earlier and there were no barriers. I think since she’s coming for promo with WB she’s staying somewhere else with the rest of the cast. Someone quoted me earlier!

who will love me when the night is over

AndrewGr

I went to the Langham and Hyatt as well (as someone here suggested) and no signs of Gaga. :/ 

Sarah Millner
3 hours ago, hausofaxel said:

me too what time are u getting there for?

Archived