event

ASIB London Premiere on September 27

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
robboadam

I just went to the Vue to pick up a wristband. Basically, you can’t just rock up to this - they’re putting sheets over it so only people with wristbands will actually see anyone.

To get a wristband, go to the Vue Leicester Square - they’re giving them out today and tomorrow, and it’s in numerical order.

IMPORTANT - you have to get there (tomorrow) at 1:30pm, and they fill up the audience pens from 2pm. You then sit there all day until they let you out at 7pm.

I have a wristband (position 2), but I decided it’s not worth it (I’m watching the movie at a preview screening at 8pm on the other side of London). If anyone wants mine, let me know and we can arrange something.

WORLDofGAGA
3 minutes ago, robboadam said:

I just went to the Vue to pick up a wristband. Basically, you can’t just rock up to this - they’re putting sheets over it so only people with wristbands will actually see anyone.

To get a wristband, go to the Vue Leicester Square - they’re giving them out today and tomorrow, and it’s in numerical order.

IMPORTANT - you have to get there (tomorrow) at 1:30pm, and they fill up the audience pens from 2pm. You then sit there all day until they let you out at 7pm.

I have a wristband (position 2), but I decided it’s not worth it (I’m watching the movie at a preview screening at 8pm on the other side of London). If anyone wants mine, let me know and we can arrange something.

How how much does it cost to get a wristband?

@W0RLDofGAGA

asana15
1 hour ago, Spock said:

Is she not staying at The Langham anymore? I’m here and there are no barriers :diane:

They just arrived in London. But I think it's the WB decision on the hotel. They have a worldwide agreement with the Hyatt group, so any luxury Hyatt in London?

robboadam

Can I ask, is anyone planning on going to the premiere and then a screening that same evening? Trying to weigh up my options and whether it's worth the stress!

ryanripley

i love this woman but its way too cold for me to even think about waiting outside to probably not even see her :selena:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

robboadam
Just now, ryanripley said:

i love this woman but its way too cold for me to even think about waiting outside to probably not even see her :selena:

You'll definitely see her - it's all seated and they walk the whole way.

They’re giving out wristbands at the cinema NOW!!

for tomorrow 

if you’re planning on coming get to Leicester square asap

who will love me when the night is over

PlanetChromatica
19 minutes ago, robboadam said:

I’ve DMd you

1 hour ago, robboadam said:

Do you know if one person is able to collect two wrist bands?

robboadam
Just now, WohnJayne said:

Do you know if one person is able to collect two wrist bands?

Potentially - don't quote me on it though!

Archived