A Star Is Born- Hollywood Premiere

MelBee

Featured Posts

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Luv u Sum said:

Yasss gurl I'm here rnΒ :firega:

Is it super busy already? trying to decide whether to come down there even though I don't have a ticket...:/

Shipper
Just now, Luv u Sum said:

Yasss gurl I'm here rnΒ :firega:

You are lucky!Β 

We expect an update please!Β  Have fun and tell us details of the redcarpet.Β  I'm still kinda confused. Do you get to see the red carpet upclose or you're inside the movie theater by then?Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Luv u Sum
31 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

Are you VIP? Omg is it crazy!?Β 

Yah I am. Were just waiting in line rn nothing is happening yet but I can see the carpet!!

Luv u Sum
49 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

Are you VIP? Omg is it crazy!?Β 

Yah I am. Were just waiting in line rn nothing is happening yet but I can see the carpet!!

Luv u Sum
52 minutes ago, Shipper said:

You are lucky!Β 

We expect an update please!Β  Have fun and tell us details of the redcarpet.Β  I'm still kinda confused. Do you get to see the red carpet upclose or you're inside the movie theater by then?Β 

Idk yet. I can see the carpet rn but I dont know where were going once we check inΒ 

Daenerys
35 minutes ago, Luv u Sum said:

Idk yet. I can see the carpet rn but I dont know where were going once we check inΒ 

I’m a lone wolf headed there now with VIP! Is it crazy there?Β 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived