💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

A Star Is Born- Hollywood Premiere

MelBee

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, MarcusBones said:

So jealous... I submitted my request the day it was announced and I live in LA and have an All-Star 1iota account and still haven't been accepted :(

enjoy though, congratulations!

I'm in the same boat as you :(

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luv u Sum
3 hours ago, F AM E said:

omg i got accepted!!!! :excited2: i literally can't believe it!!!! anyone here going also?

What time are you planning on getting there?? Check in starts at 5:30 but idk if I should get there an hour or two early of if it's even necessary to get there early at all 

Luna Lovegood

Will A-list celebrities usually attend to support? Who do you think will attend beside Gaga and Bradley?

luna’s advocate

TheBadRomancer
8 hours ago, Luv u Sum said:

What time are you planning on getting there?? Check in starts at 5:30 but idk if I should get there an hour or two early of if it's even necessary to get there early at all 

I usually go about an hour early. 

migamiga
11 hours ago, Luv u Sum said:

Idk yet! I was thinking of going early cause idk how many people there are gonna be and how seating works. Also my friend is still in the waitlist so it depends if she’s going too. I’m down to meet up with you wanna go early. I was thinking maybe 5? But maybe that’s too late already :laughga:

Luv u Sum
38 minutes ago, F AM E said:

Idk yet! I was thinking of going early cause idk how many people there are gonna be and how seating works. Also my friend is still in the waitlist so it depends if she’s going too. I’m down to meet up with you wanna go early. I was thinking maybe 5? But maybe that’s too late already :laughga:

Idk I'm planning on just spending the whe day in LA and maybe getting there at 4:30? Idk gaga fans can be wild so I just dont know what's gunna be too late :selena:

asana15

@MelBee

Just in case people still getting confused regarding the location.

"A Star Is Born" Red Carpet Premiere Screening

Location: The Shrine Auditorium (665 W Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90007)
Date: Monday, September 24
Will Call & Red Carpet: 5:30PM
Screening Time: 7:00PM**

** If tickets are not claimed by 6:50PM by the cardmember, the tickets will be released and reassigned to the Wait List

https://www.citiprivatepass.com/landing/a_star_is_born_movie_premiere_screening.html

SMILE2NE1
13 hours ago, asana15 said:

@MelBee

Just in case people still getting confused regarding the location.

"A Star Is Born" Red Carpet Premiere Screening

Location: The Shrine Auditorium (665 W Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90007)
Date: Monday, September 24
Will Call & Red Carpet: 5:30PM
Screening Time: 7:00PM**

** If tickets are not claimed by 6:50PM by the cardmember, the tickets will be released and reassigned to the Wait List

https://www.citiprivatepass.com/landing/a_star_is_born_movie_premiere_screening.html

I'm going to get there at 6:50pm and try to snag a spare ticket

Are premieres usually at The Shrine?  I thought they were usually at the Grauman Chinese theatre in Hollywood.  

Luna Lovegood

Wait I thought it’s gonna be at Dolby theatre?

luna’s advocate

The Shrine holds 6000 people. So dumb question but will it count towards box office takings?  That could be like $60,000 in takings.

Archived