(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Shipper said:

Ahhh I can't sleep. 

I'm hyped too much. 

:excited2::excited2:

Did the audience cry? Were they responsive to the movie? 

@F AM E 

You were at Coachella filming too, right? Most of it was cut and only exists in montage snippets, lol. The entirety of "Diggin' My Grave" was cut. I kept waiting to hear that song again and instead only a few shots from that scene are left...

(...But you can see me for two seconds so I'm happy lol!!)

Shipper
59 minutes ago, brownie said:

You were at Coachella filming too, right? Most of it was cut and only exists in montage snippets, lol. The entirety of "Diggin' My Grave" was cut. I kept waiting to hear that song again and instead only a few shots from that scene are left...

(...But you can see me for two seconds so I'm happy lol!!)

Yes I was! 

I did hear it was cut from an interview but I forgot the songs they sang there. 

Wow you saw yourself for 2 seconds?  When?  It makes it all worth it then!! So exciting!  I wanna watch the movie now. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

crackpoppodcast

I sat Orchestra Left! The entire process was so much fun and I’m so blessed to have been able to attend! There were so many cute celebs in attendance and everyone was so respectful of them. I can’t wait for everyone who hasn’t seen it yet to see it. This film is EVERYTHING! Every single emotion you’re capable of having, you will feel it. And surprisingly, the movie is actually really really funny! Oh and the soundtrack!!! 😭

Everyone stood up for RuPual when he walked in, lol. 

And yeah, the movie is a lot funnier than you guys are expecting. There’s actually a lot of great LGBT gags that I’m glad are in the movie — the whole movie is a great leap forward for LGBT representation. 

Its not that sad though, tbh. I cried for Titanic like everyone else but didn’t ever even come close to to shedding a tear? It’s sad but not CRYING sad..

A friend of mine and his boyfriend attended and said it was just extraordinary and everything you could imagine it to be...and then some. He shared a pic of him with Adam Lambert and a vid of Gaga walking.  Soooo glad he was able to attend.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Serial Chiller

You East-West Coast monsters get the best experience. Out here in the Midwest I can't even convince 3 people to go see the movie with me. :cryga:
I checked the Oct 4 showing and only 3 seats (mine included) have been sold. :messga:

seashellbabe

I was there :) I met Sarah, used the urinal next to Rupaul (I know), and stood next to Kathy Bates. Being in the same room as Gaga and watching the movie was such an amazing experience. 

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

Archived