💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

AHS Apocalypse livestream!

Borislshere

Featured Posts

It was weird. I have mixed feelings.

Negative points: Too many new characters at once, everything happens so fast but at the same time nothing happens. Too much comedy for my taste, I think I'd be fine with it if it was reserved only for Coco. They should've shown the missiles while they were on the plane. Some acting/dialogue are really bad, especially Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson. I don't care about the new 2 "main" characters love story. It's just so forced and hetero, which makes it extra bad. Also the cannibalism scene was SO predictable. 

Positive points: I love the theme. Being about the antichrist but starting with a nuclear war it's just awesome. I really like the outpost idea, everything about it, and the anti-radiation suits. Also how extra Michael is, moving around with horses wearing masks in a post apocalyptic world. I like that they didn't force the crossover right away, just some mentions here and there. 

I wish they took the needed time to plan and film this season cause it had potential to be the best one. A few months is clearly not enough but they want to go a season per year which reduces quality. 

My english sucks so deal with it bitches. 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

For people who want Coven links, The carriage from the scene when Michael arrives, it's exactly the same from the very first scene of Coven.

monketsharona

Two possible links with other seasons :

1- Emily (link with Roanoke) : The same name as Lee Harris' first daughter who have been kidnapped when Lee was only 18. The age could fit, the physical appearance too. And for the moment we know nothing about her parents.

2- The irradiated people who eat the horses (link with Asylum) : It make me think to the experiences Dr Arden makes on people in case nuclear war happens. The human monsters also eat fresh flesh. 

Did anyone else think Cody Fern as Michael Langdon looked like Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy?

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Borislshere

It just finished watching it for the third time and I can honestly say this is my favorite first episode since coven. The scariest part to me is how real the first 10-15min feel. Everyone’s having a normal day and seconds later the world is in chaos and entire cities are being blown off the map. 

Im so excited to see how everything ties in and what Chaos Michael is going to cause. 

Sweet Jesus, if the rest of the season is this good it’s gonna be the best

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Lona Delery

Its already out on FX+ and wow this is gonna be a good season, Im so perched for episode 3

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

I'm SO READY to watch "live" tonight. Counting down the minutes!!! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

bloody g

I wish I could join you guys, but I'm commuting to uni as it starts airing :saladga:

I will be reading your meltdowns and thoughts when I get home though :vegas:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

monketsharona
2 hours ago, Lona Delery said:

Its already out on FX+ and wow this is gonna be a good season, Im so perched for episode 3

I also have seen the episode ! Gosh it's so exciting !

I know some people who wants everything to be given in two episodes will be disappointed but damn you can see everything unfolding, episode 3 will be amazing

sethrb101
3 hours ago, Lona Delery said:

I'm so sad it released early like this :giveup: I'll be waiting for tonight. I really hope this isn't a weekly occurrence because spoilers will be harder and harder to avoid.

PerchedT for tonight, though!

Spoiler

Low-key mad that the coven apparently doesn't even show up in the episode, though. I'm not one of the annoying fans who's been demanding all the crossover **** happen immediately (that's so obnoxious) but Cordelia, Madison, and Myrtle were literally in the trailer for this week :sweat:

#Gaga2020

Archived