Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

AMC hosting A Star is Born fan events on October 2

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

For $24, I really hope we get something else included. Either way, the SF show is in reclining seats so ima be comfortable af. 

I'll be at the SF one too at AMC metreon 16 :) but I had to get 2nd row :saladga:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

For $24, I really hope we get something else included. Either way, the SF show is in reclining seats so ima be comfortable af. 

ASIB soundtrack download.  I’m hoping for something more but I’m already getting the posters from my friends that work in the theaters :selena:

And watching it 3 days earlier in Dolby is already amazing :excited:

Awrah999

I ended up seeing these Oct 2 Dolby theater fan event screenings after I purchased what I thought was the early October 4th screenings so now I'm going to see it twice before the premiere, and probably about 87 times after the premiere as well :ohwell:

Take all my coins Queen Ally :messga:

GagaOhhLaLa

So far we have 6 people including me... someone was buy himself so I put my seat next to him 😅😅. Or her... anyways I am so excited.

Edit... 3 more people  bought tickets

GagaStefi

are they just showing the movie? Or is there another reason why they’re calling it a “fan event”

somnambulist
43 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

are they just showing the movie? Or is there another reason why they’re calling it a “fan event”

Wouldn’t surprise me if they gave out a mini poster or something but with your ticket purchase on this date you get an album download included!

lavenderblondee

No amc close to me is playing it this day :giveup: Thursday will have to suffice and there is a small chance I’ll have to wait til Friday :giveup: I’m seeing it with my bf cause he’s the only person who won’t judge me when I ugly cry and he typically travels for work m-Thursday so :emma:

18 hours ago, Smcgibben said:

I'll be at the SF one too at AMC metreon 16 :) but I had to get 2nd row :saladga:

me too!! imma be cozy with some rando in the back row :wtfga:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived