💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks Comes After Troye Sivan

Yuuri

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, River said:

Azealia just replacing an umbrella with twitter, but the anger and the lose of reality and what is a criticism and what is a not offending joke is totally the same.. she is sick, period.

And the same toxic behavior that people showed to Britney they are showing to Azealia.

I'm not saying that she's right, I'm pointing that she's mentally sick and ya'll just need to ignore her instead of laugh at her.

At the end this topic is as toxic the same as the tweets of Azealia...

I'm just disgusted by the lack of understanding mental illness here, really.. this stigma is sick.. I hope you'll never experience what Azealia is experiencing every moment in the head.. this anger is damaging..

You'll never stop until she kill herself I guess..

Umbrella is the only time where britney fights back when she has been harassed for years. In Azealia's case 90% of the time she's the one creating drama herself.

But i agree with your point, the bitchy comments never helps and we should ignore her.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

It is usually used in a concept where “white gays” are represented as “stupid, overly excited, crazy, obsessed” etc.. So if you think it isn’t offensive then.......... Race - sexuality - behavior have no relations. And let’s not use that “demographic that exists” argument please because it’s relevance is just nonexistent to this topic. 

Lol what? "stupid, overly excited, crazy, obsessed” etc"  I really have no clue what you're talking about. Sounds to me like that's your white fragility talking. I'm a white gay and am not bothered by the term, because, like, I'm literally a white gay. What are we supposed to call ourselves then? Purple gays? I mean come the f*ck on. This is beyond ridiculous. Grow some thicker skin. That's all I can really tell you.

Also, I'll use whatever argument I please, you don't get to tell people what they should or should not say. You need to get over your own feelings is what you need to do. 

Andrea B
3 minutes ago, Lyn Miller said:

Why do people excuse her homophobia?

apparently, people also forgot that she loved to use the f-word lol and when her fans asked why she uses the f-word if she's a woman she said that, she can use it cause she's feminist  :rip:

8 minutes ago, Andree said:

apparently, people also forgot that she loved to use the f-word lol and when her fans asked why she uses the f-word if she's a woman she said that, she can use it cause she's feminist  :rip:

The double standard is nuts 

Regina George
19 minutes ago, lairofhk said:

Lol what? "stupid, overly excited, crazy, obsessed” etc"  I really have no clue what you're talking about. Sounds to me like that's your white fragility talking. I'm a white gay and am not bothered by the term, because, like, I'm literally a white gay. What are we supposed to call ourselves then? Purple gays? I mean come the f*ck on. This is beyond ridiculous. Grow some thicker skin. That's all I can really tell you.

Also, I'll use whatever argument I please, you don't get to tell people what they should or should not say. You need to get over your own feelings is what you need to do. 

:interestinga: Ew

Top definition of “white gay”

White Gay:

The "Gay best friend" typically portrayed on sitcoms screaming "OH MY GOD GURL YAAAS". An unbearable cis queen, everything they do or say has to be over-dramatic. A White Gay like a White Feminist, is not exclusively "White" or Homosexual, the only definitive traits are the endless spouting of Tumblr or urban slang and "controversial" propaganda/topics in hopes of getting attention. Most likely a twink, with no conscience of privilege or minority struggles (most likely sexist although they try to act like black women).

I.E: Jeffree Star

"Do you want to invite Taylor?" 
"No, he's such a White Gay, he's obnoxious and is gonna make it all about him"

https://www.google.ba/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3Fterm%3DWhite%20Gay%26amp%3Dtrue

You tried tho.. I’ll give you that.. 

NOW go learn about your SO CALLED “demographic” and go bother someone else. 

1 minute ago, Lyn Miller said:

Both are her account. She used the CheapyXO ďťżaccount when attacking Ru

As far as I remember, CheapyXO (not CheapyX0) got banned and she recently got AzealiaBanksNYC back

I don't really follow her twitter "eras" or whatever :air:

I like dancin', and ponies....

53 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

:interestinga: Ew

Top definition of “white gay”

White Gay:

The "Gay best friend" typically portrayed on sitcoms screaming "OH MY GOD GURL YAAAS". An unbearable cis queen, everything they do or say has to be over-dramatic. A White Gay like a White Feminist, is not exclusively "White" or Homosexual, the only definitive traits are the endless spouting of Tumblr or urban slang and "controversial" propaganda/topics in hopes of getting attention. Most likely a twink, with no conscience of privilege or minority struggles (most likely sexist although they try to act like black women).
ďťżďťżďťż
ďťżďťżďťżďťż I.E: Jeffree Starďťż

"Do you want to invite Taylor?" 
"No, he's such a White Gay, he's obnoxious and is gonna make it all about him"

https://www.google.ba/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3Fterm%3DWhite%20Gay%26amp%3Dtrue

You tried tho.. I’ll give you that.. 

NOW go learn about your SO CALLED “demographic” and go bother someone else. 

Oh, cry me a f*cken river...:toofunny: I mean that's really the best you got? Lol ok

Regina George
5 minutes ago, lairofhk said:

Oh, cry me a f*cken river...:toofunny: I mean that's really the best you got? Lol ok

I mean that’s really the best you got? Sad. :queenga: Have a great day. 

aaronyoji
On 9/11/2018 at 9:02 PM, aaron l said:

What does him being white have to do with anything? :rip: It was apparently worth mentioning twice.

because troy sivan is an easy personification of everything wrong with the gay community right now.... 

Archived