đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks Comes After Troye Sivan

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Sivan explained that he wanted to collaborate with the rapper, but had conflicting feelings about her. "I mean, I was a huge Azealia Banks fan, but that all went south a little bit," he explained. "It's just one of those annoying things where you just wanna support [her] so bad and it just doesn't work out like that."

Banks responded to the interview, calling Sivan "entitled." "For the record I am not interested nor have I ever been interested in a collaboration with Troye Sivan," she said.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/pride/8474613/azealia-banks-troye-sivan-twitter-call-out

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao.... everyone's favorite Trump supporter showing her true colors once again, desperately trying to start a feud with anyone that will keep her relevant for the next few minutes. 

This sh*t got old years ago.

ryanripley

the girl needs to learn not to respond to every tiny little comment about her

so what if troye doesn't wanna work with her? get over it woman

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Stephen

Troye brough HER up, in an interview with Zach Sang months ago. That's the only reason he is being asked about her again. Azealia has never had any contact with him, she doesn't care. It's just exhausting for everyone to talk about you 24/7. 

And he said he likes her music so why dont you all shut up and stream Anna Wintour :bye:

he was asked about it and didnt say anything negative lol what is her deal honestly... she'd have like 1/8th of the streams she has if she didnt have "white gays" lol

Musery

3 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Most of her Stans are white gays lmao what is she on

That's what gets me about this! 90% of her supporters are white gays! They're always the ones defending her!

Honestly how can she still have fans? You can enjoy her music I guess but she always has something bad to say about people. Im glad Gaga scrapped their collab

2 minutes ago, Tove Hoe said:

I don’t think that’s her twitter 

You are right, her comments are much worse.

4 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

It's just exhausting for everyone to talk about you 24/7. 

I mean if anything Azealia should feel glad at least somebody is talking about her. :huntyga:

Troye: Hey I love your music!

Azealia: MESSY WHITE GAYS!!!2!!

underneath the pine

Archived