celeb

Azealia Banks Comes After Troye Sivan

Yuuri

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katharine Hepburn

Stop giving this woman attention - she's not even verified and can't get double figure retweets

xoxo Joanne

ToxicHot

Well, here's Azealia showing the world why she will never have a successful career yet AGAIN.

tenor.gif

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

2 minutes ago, babysatan said:

This is not even her twitter account???? Fake news

Cheapyxo is her offical twitter account, you can tell because it's a soap account

11 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Cheapyxo is her offical twitter account, you can tell because it's a soap account

This account is named Cheapyx0 not xo in the end she’s even said it’s not her account

Regina George

Everyone needs to forget the concept of “white gays”... It’s so disrespectful and offensive.. ugh :saladga: But what can we expect when majority of GGD users use that too?

13 hours ago, destinyofself said:

I just had to google Troy Sivan, no idea who he is, maybe cause he's not big in the UK but why even mention her? If he's so schooled on what she is like you wouldn't even mention her, typical bitch acting as though he was a fan and wants to collaborate with her just so he could get a negative reaction. Makes me laugh how these salty gays get a little bit of a fan base and get too big for their boots and act like they're the second coming, nah babe you ain't all that. 

Lmao how do u even get those assumption? The stereotyping :laughga:

He got a question. He responded maturely of what his thought about azealia was, and she (or whoever ran that acc, i think its a fan acc) was being VERY malicious. I don't agree with the mentaility that you have to avoid/hide from certain questions just to not offend anybody. If it's done in good taste it should be fine to declare an opinion. As an adult human is it too much to ask to have some class and disagree/debunk it respecfully instead of throwing a tantrum like a 5 y.o?

5 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Everyone needs to forget the concept of “white gays”... It’s so disrespectful and offensive.. ugh :saladga: But what can we expect when majority of GGD users use that too?

Ok, no :awkney: I mean it's literally a demographic that exists. Just because people use it in a way that you don't like doesn't mean it should be totally eradicated. What a ludicrous thing to suggest. Like please, get it together. 

13 hours ago, River said:

Because when she had the meltdown, everyone saw it as a joke and for the entertainment without stopping for a moment to think that there is a person that needs help.. they treated her liek sh-t, same as they treat Azealia, instead of just urging her to get help and get a treatment, because sooner or later it'll be worst and she'll hurt herself..

When britney had her meltdown she's exactly the OPPOSITE of what azealia is doing rn. She desperately wanted to be left alone, but the media keeps harassing her, also her toxic inner circle and family making all these drama and clouts around her.

Azealia instead harass and offend people to no ends, it's a natural reaction to dislike her when she keeps putting herself in that position

Regina George
3 minutes ago, lairofhk said:

Ok, no :awkney: I mean it's literally a demographic that exists. Just because people use it in a way that you don't like doesn't mean it should be totally eradicated. What a ludicrous thing to suggest. Like please, get it together. 

It is usually used in a concept where “white gays” are represented as “stupid, overly excited, crazy, obsessed” etc.. So if you think it isn’t offensive then.......... Race - sexuality - behavior have no relations. And let’s not use that “demographic that exists” argument please because it’s relevance is just nonexistent to this topic. 

7 minutes ago, babyboo said:

When britney had her meltdown she's exactly the OPPOSITE of what azealia is doing rn. She desperately wanted to be left alone, but the media keeps harassing her, also her toxic inner circle and family making all these drama and clouts around her.

Azealia instead harass and offend people to no ends, it's a natural reaction to dislike her when she keeps putting herself in that position

Azealia just replacing an umbrella with twitter, but the anger and the lose of reality and what is a criticism and what is a not offending joke is totally the same.. she is sick, period.

And the same toxic behavior that people showed to Britney they are showing to Azealia.

I'm not saying that she's right, I'm pointing that she's mentally sick and ya'll just need to ignore her instead of laugh at her.

At the end this topic is as toxic the same as the tweets of Azealia...

I'm just disgusted by the lack of understanding mental illness here, really.. this stigma is sick.. I hope you'll never experience what Azealia is experiencing every moment in the head.. this anger is damaging..

You'll never stop until she kill herself I guess..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived