Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks Comes After Troye Sivan

Yuuri

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

She still has fans? :lmao:

Troye didn’t say anything remotely bad in his statement. He said it in a respectful way, but Miss Azealia as per has to have something negative to say :huntyga:

In my messy era.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wolf Boy
47 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

So are we not gonna talk about "bussyboynation"?

Is that a real group? I wanna join tbh

A simple "no" would have sufficed :huh:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Evan Peters
3 hours ago, River said:

GGD showing again that the stigma against people with serious mental problems is strong.. just sad.. ya'll probably laughed so hard when Britney had her meltdown.. and before you come at me, she was diagnosed, she had a treatment, she needs help and what you do is just behave like her but you do it from malicious and bad behavior, just to hurt her back..

mental illness isn't an excuse to act like a ****. ya'll really need to stop this whole 'babying mentally ill' people. it's gross and degrading 

emma roberts is an abuser

Queen Bitch

Can we just, like, never mention this toxic racist homophobe ever again? 

If she put as much time into her music as she does writing sh*t on Twitter maybe she would actually have a career :ohwell:

shes the definition of toxic. i feel sad, really sad, for the people who defends the things she says. she attacked children. immigrants. trans people. for NO REASON. honestly, i always like to separate music from the singer's personality but with her its just impossible. 

I... kinda agree with her. The white gays passively aggressively try it with her. Many of them want her to go off for their own personal entertainment/"kiis kiis", then go and pretend about how virtuous they are

RahrahWitch

Never liked any of her songs, she's not my taste but I find it interesting how people can detach an artist from their music. Personally I can't do that, If someone's a shitty person for me it taints the music. 

Battle 4 Ur Life
48 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

What we should really all be wondering is what on earth this collaboration could have sounded like lololol

lmao like a mess no doubt about it

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Honestly it's just a mature approach to Azealia, which she can't handle. I'm in the same boat - I love her music and I appreciate her, but her attitude toward EVERYTHING just makes it hard to go fully in with supporting her.

Archived