celeb

Azealia Banks Comes After Troye Sivan

Yuuri

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

"cool to hate her" implys people do it without reason. there's years of receipts of her being toxic and tragic towards anyone to perfectly justify why people don't like her and her attitude

But I say “cool to hate her” because anymore people take what she has to say without consideration, and are quick to call it “toxic” before even finishing the first sentence 

ryanripley
20 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

But I say “cool to hate her” because anymore people take what she has to say without consideration, and are quick to call it “toxic” before even finishing the first sentence 

cus it is toxic, every time

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GGD showing again that the stigma against people with serious mental problems is strong.. just sad.. ya'll probably laughed so hard when Britney had her meltdown.. and before you come at me, she was diagnosed, she had a treatment, she needs help and what you do is just behave like her but you do it from malicious and bad behavior, just to hurt her back..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

LOLOLOL did she wrog tho? She is just expressing her feelings :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rudz Xinc

"First you said **** about my character when you don’t know me, then “I wouldn’t say anything..” bitchhhhhh what do you want from me? What is the reason for all this underhanded shade as if I give a **** what some skinny white kid thinks of me"

Apparently she cares enough to respond :huntyga:

Look at those clowns

destinyofself

I just had to google Troy Sivan, no idea who he is, maybe cause he's not big in the UK but why even mention her? If he's so schooled on what she is like you wouldn't even mention her, typical bitch acting as though he was a fan and wants to collaborate with her just so he could get a negative reaction. Makes me laugh how these salty gays get a little bit of a fan base and get too big for their boots and act like they're the second coming, nah babe you ain't all that. 

Archived