Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Azealia Banks Comes After Troye Sivan

Yuuri

Featured Posts

aaron l
6 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Troye brough HER up, in an interview with Zach Sang months ago. That's the only reason he is being asked about her again. Azealia has never had any contact with him, she doesn't care. It's just exhausting for everyone to talk about you 24/7. 

And he said he likes her music so why dont you all shut up and stream Anna Wintour :bye:

I mean if she weren't problematic, she wouldn't have been brought up. :lana:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DOJA CAT
2 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

You are right, her comments are much worse.

Her comments are a lot more structured and this just feels like a fake account 

thank u, next

Getlostwithme

He literally said nothing bad about her. What is she even fires back at? Oh let me say that

her name was mentioned on tv so she just wanted to take the maximum of attention from it. Once again. But now it’s just boring

3 minutes ago, Tove Hoe said:

Fixed. Sorry.

Gardevoir

Change the name for "Azealia Banks" cause I thought it's about singer Banks. D:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Adampervez

Most of her fans are now black and POC queers. IDK WHY so many of you still think only the white gays stan her. 

Also she didn't even say anything bad. She's just tired of everyone talking about her as if she's too dangerous to work with and are scared to show her love and respect 

Gardevoir
2 minutes ago, Adampervez said:

Most of her fans are now black and POC queers. IDK WHY so many of you still think only the white gays stan her. 

Also she didn't even say anything bad. She's just tired of everyone talking about her as if she's too dangerous to work with and are scared to show her love and respect 

Lol. She earned that opinion herself. She acts like immature, mental person who needs to go on therapy as fast as it's possible. And I'm not even insulting her. She's insulting herself by the things she does all the time. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Okay I actually support this though. Why would he say make a conflicting  statement in the first place? I don’t blame her for defending herself :duck: Everyone’s just mad cause it’s cool to hate her :oops:

aaron l
12 minutes ago, Tove Hoe said:

her real comments are even worse

"skinny white kid" why is that even okay to say? :rip:

aaron l
1 minute ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Okay I actually support this though. Why would he say make a conflicting  statement in the first place? I don’t blame her for defending herself :duck: Everyone’s just mad cause it’s cool to hate her :oops:

Defending yourself is one thing, but being offensive in whatever way she possibly can isn't cute.

5 minutes ago, aaron l said:

her real comments are even worse

"skinny white kid" why is that even okay to say? :rip:

Don't you realize that people will defend her even if she kills someone?

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

"cool to hate her" implys people do it without reason. there's years of receipts of her being toxic and tragic towards anyone to perfectly justify why people don't like her and her attitude

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived