💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB opens Tokyo Film Festival

Featured Posts

Mirages
7 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Please, I need to see it :giveup: 

I'm sure it's gonna make it to some streaming website with subtitles, but it's a shame it won't count towards the box office then :(

Off topic: I didn't think we'd have a Chinese monster here :kara: China is so beautiful I went to visit half a year ago and fell in live instaniously with both the country and people. Now I'm starting Chinese classes so I can speak it :firega:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

9 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I'm sure it's gonna make it to some streaming website with subtitles, but it's a shame it won't count towards the box office then :(

Off topic: I didn't think we'd have a Chinese monster here :kara: China is so beautiful I went to visit half a year ago and fell in live instaniously with both the country and people. Now I'm starting Chinese classes so I can speak it :firega:

Well I'm not chinese but I'm in China rn until mid-January to learn the language and to teach German. A student here told me they could download like literally any movie lol maybe he can help me when ASIB is out :stalkga: 

OT: understanding people talk is the hardest part for me :giveup: I had lessons for 2 years already but I can't understand much that people are saying. Reading and speaking and writing even are so much easier for me personally lol

Musery

21 Dec..Holy fkin balls :saladga:

Why is the movie being released so late there? Isn't this gonna make the box office score suffer.. It'll be on torrent n download websites everywhere by oct mid n end of it.. Wtf was Warner bros thinking!! 

Instagram : saurabh_slays

4 minutes ago, SLAYing said:

21 Dec..Holy fkin balls :saladga:

Why is the movie being released so late there? Isn't this gonna make the box office score suffer.. It'll be on torrent n download websites everywhere by oct mid n end of it.. Wtf was Warner bros thinking!! 

Japan have their own movies to release as well :triggered:

It is not WB fault.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Japan have their own movies to release as well :triggered:

It is not WB fault.

Same is the case in India.. We have a film industry that churns out twice the movies Hollywood does..and we are getting it on Oct 5..even before US as we are ahead of them time wise..:oops:

Instagram : saurabh_slays

4 minutes ago, SLAYing said:

Same is the case in India.. We have a film industry that churns out twice the movies Hollywood does..and we are getting it on Oct 5..even before US as we are ahead of them time wise..:oops:

I mean, Japan always so fashionably late. They used to it :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mirages
19 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Well I'm not chinese but I'm in China rn until mid-January to learn the language and to teach German. A student here told me they could download like literally any movie lol maybe he can help me when ASIB is out :stalkga: 

OT: understanding people talk is the hardest part for me :giveup: I had lessons for 2 years already but I can't understand much that people are saying. Reading and speaking and writing even are so much easier for me personally lol

Yeah it's quite easy. I can pm you a link if for my favorite website if you want to :vegas:

I guess it depends what part of China you're in. I've been taking classes for half a year and speak to my Chinese friends here regularly some of them especially if their from the North I can understand easily, but the ones that have southern dialect I have quite trouble understanding.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

18 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Yeah it's quite easy. I can pm you a link if for my favorite website if you want to :vegas:

I guess it depends what part of China you're in. I've been taking classes for half a year and speak to my Chinese friends here regularly some of them especially if their from the North I can understand easily, but the ones that have southern dialect I have quite trouble understanding.

Gladly :vegas: 

I just severely lack practice in the department lol I have problems with it in every language except for german and english, my 2 main languages. understanding spoken french and chinese is like a nightmare for me

Musery

hausofbrice
10 hours ago, Stef said:

Will Gaga go?

I dread to know how this travelling is affecting the fibromyalgia 

i hope she’s really progressing in the recovery to the point where she’s able to travel again properly :ohno:

im confused about why people are 'lmao' reacting to this

xoxo, brice ♡

Archived