💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana is coming today

Lanadelduck

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

express them in your diary, lana fans don't wanna come in here to see someone calling her boring

I’m just being honest. I listened to the snippet and i was disappointed :ohwell:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino
15 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Why is she so boring, ugh. It’s basically the same song. I can’t with her. She’s so overrated. She doesn’t do anything to push herself as an artist

But that's her style. Imagine how she'd sound if she made a fast song about a girl on dance floor :flop: This is what people love her for and she'll keep doing it.

TheJoanneJoker

people these days will call anything that doesn't have crazy beats or rappers on it " boring "

please :ladyhaha:

lana is an amazing artist, like, have you ever heard her voice? her daym voice, man!

therokinrolla
15 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Why is she so boring, ugh. It’s basically the same song. I can’t with her. She’s so overrated. She doesn’t do anything to push herself as an artist :saladga:

Imagine listening to Born To Die, Terrance Loves You, Love, and West Coast and saying THAT :saladga: your mind isn't powerful sweatie

#1 Heavy Metal Lover Stan

PerfectGUY

Am I the only one who is here for Lana only during Spring and Summer and never in Fall or WInter ?? :shocked:

I know we're still technically in Summer but you got me 

Lona Delery

Very excited! MAC sounds promising and I hope the other song is gonna be great, too

And I hope she scrapped Happiness Is A Butterfly cuz oh boy that ones bad

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

PMKKARDASHiAN
12 minutes ago, Bambino said:

But that's her style. Imagine how she'd sound if she made a fast song about a girl on dance floor :flop: This is what people love her for and she'll keep doing it.

Wish gaga would have stayed with one sound/style :giggle:

21 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Why is she so boring, ugh. It’s basically the same song. I can’t with her. She’s so overrated. She doesn’t do anything to push herself as an artist :saladga:

I 100% understand where you're coming from and this is probably going to sound really obnoxious but I think you just have to be a fan to really, really appreciate what she does. 

I really do think she she could do with a little more artistic growth, just in the sense of trying slightly different things BUT as a fan, I'm sure others will agree, that when you invest a lot of time in listening to her, each album has its very own clear distinct sound and personality. She's a truly excellent lyricist and paints some really interesting stories with her music. 

I do wonder though, that if the Born To Die/Paradise follow up had be the synthpop album that a few demos suggested, her discography would maybe be very different now 

38 minutes ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

i don’t like when they release two songs at the same time.

look at chun li and barbie tingz, cum li could have charted higher if barbie tingz was not released.

I doubt that either of Lana's tracks will chart high, they're being released a Wednesday instead of Friday 

SHALLOW
25 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I never said she should do that but she doesn’t need to sound like a dying pigeon all the time :ohwell:

Suspiria
47 minutes ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

i don’t like when they release two songs at the same time.

look at chun li and barbie tingz, cum li could have charted higher if barbie tingz was not released.

I think at this point Lana's label is really not concerned with singles charting. I think they've accepted she's an album artist.

Personally this snippet does nothing for me. It just seems really lifeless and uninspired. I still have hope for the album though.

SHALLOW
13 minutes ago, youandi said:

I 100% understand where you're coming from and this is probably going to sound really obnoxious but I think you just have to be a fan to really, really appreciate what she does. 

I really do think she she could do with a little more artistic growth, just in the sense of trying slightly different things BUT as a fan, I'm sure others will agree, that when you invest a lot of time in listening to her, each album has its very own clear distinct sound and personality. She's a truly excellent lyricist and paints some really interesting stories with her music. 

I do wonder though, that if the Born To Die/Paradise follow up had be the synthpop album that a few demos suggested, her discography would maybe be very different now 

You might be right. :golfclap:

DONAJENDRO
35 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

express them in your diary, lana fans don't wanna come in here to see someone calling her boring

Since when can Lana fans not tolerate a comment about their fave's music :air: 

Mad Onna

Archived