celeb

Wendy drags Nicki and Cardi: "You've given them what they think about us"

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

I agree with her general sentiment about the feud, it was embarrassing for both parties, they looked absurd. 

I don't agree with her about the "what they think about us" bit. If they were going to avoid this, let it be because they're both adults, and professionals, and they also have the chance to be role models to other women who come from similar backgrounds/circumstances.

sorry Wendy, but your entire talk show and your personality don't work in african-american people's favor either :selena:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

bloody g

Both childish and normalising violence :awkney:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

51 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Completely uncalled for.

Yeah but she kinda has a point.

I was asking serious question. Not everyone outside the US knows all these flop talkshow hosts honey and since she looks more like a muppet than an actual human being I was asking that question.

MJHolland
1 hour ago, Bat said:

I was asking serious question. Not everyone outside the US knows all these flop talkshow hosts honey and since she looks more like a muppet than an actual human being I was asking that question.

No, no you were not asking a "serious question," and this proves it. You were trying to be intentionally hurtful by misgendering someone.

We don't do that on this site. Enjoy your warning points. 

raragaga

10000% agree with her. they're both children, and cardi isn't helping her parenting case by attacking someone at an event. :bye:

xoxo

Dominic

Absolutely ridiculous statement. As if Nicki and Cardi even give a f*** about what white people think. Wendy is basically saying that black women have to act a certain way to appease the white folks. Like don't give the white folk any reason to use racism guys. Pathetic. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

codymonster
3 hours ago, Bat said:

Okay, I know that's mean, but I literally spit my drink :cryga:

2 hours ago, MJHolland said:

No, no you were not asking a "serious question," and this proves it. You were trying to be intentionally hurtful by misgendering someone.

We don't do that on this site. Enjoy your warning points. 

I said I was asking a serious question but yet here you are knowing better what I meant than myself. Thanks for filling in my emotions and intentions, almost forgot I was capable of expressing my emotions and intentions myself. 

Archived