💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

More Vegas dates?

Jack3257

Featured Posts

First time posting so I have no idea if I’m doing this right.  Originally I heard Gaga’s residency was something like 2 years and 73-dates.  However, only 23 over a year were released.  Will there be more shows or is this it?  Would like to see her but don’t know if I can get to Vegas by the end of 2019.

She signed a two year residency contract so there will be more dates. My guess is she’s selling out the current ones and not posting more until mid-2019. 

BTW: This thread is suppose to be in with the other threads, not show discussions.

Schizophonic

depending on how good it sells for her they will extend this as long as they want.
and dont forget she will have a family at some point, i think this is going to happen whitin the next two years.

They'll probably announce more when its closer. Even shows that have been in Vegas forever like the Blue Man Group don't have shows beyond June 2019 yet. 

monketsharona
1 hour ago, BBhomemaker said:

I hope not I don't wanna wait 2020 for a new tour, it would be 6years since her last concert in france

Sadly you'll have to, she confirmed no tour dates in the next two years until Vegas is done

BBhomemaker
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Sadly you'll have to, she confirmed no tour dates in the next two years until Vegas is done

:toofunny: wonderful 

Archived