question

Does Gaga cry too much?

PedjaB

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheodoreRx

No, she is in touch with her emotions, and the world could use more people like her. I have been emotional recently, and have cried in front of people, and I think there reactions show that men crying makes them uncomfortable, but that doesn't mean it's right.Ā 

GypsyBabe

Sheā€™s always been a crier. Are you shocked?Ā 

Also, I think with the ASIB stuff she is more overwhelmed with all the praise. There was a hell of a lot of pressure on her to prove herself. Not to mention having to cut her tour short...she is probably so happy that this turned out right.Ā 

āšÆĶ›

Maybe it's too much for some of y'all, but personally I feel her. I'm a very emotional person and memories mean a lot to me, I can just tear up if someone even mentions the tiniest detail relating to a certain memory. Hell, I even tear up in publicĀ  when I think about her Super Bowl performance.Ā And don't forget, they were all in tears during Good Morning America, when Anthony was talking about his inspiration. This is a super emotional cast and they feel so much and I've never related so much.

To whoever said Bradley was bored during interview, I don't think so. I think he's just tired of having to answer the same thing over and over againĀ (unlike our queen who repeats her answer with such conviction each time lmao) and also physically tired from traveling/press stuff. You can tell when he looks at Gaga crying he feels just as emotional as she does -Ā he just holds it together more.Ā 

Yes, I've overanalysed their interaction because I'm that obsessed. Sue meĀ :emma:

Vitleysingur

I would probably pee and **** myself if I were to have a standing ovation after my first feature film debut premiere.

What is the big deal with her crying, ugh?

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

There shouldn't be a limit to how much you can cry. She's obviously an emotional person and there shouldn't be anything wrong with crying. Crying shows you're human.Ā 

Rudz Xinc

What every interview? The only time she criedĀ were on GMA and tiff Q&A session from the standing ovation. She's touched by that.

Look at those clowns

It's a bit unprofessional to do it quite that much and it does get tiresom fast BUT she is emotional and imo there's nothing wrong with that. Actually more ppl should consider showing some feelings rather than supress everything.

5 hours ago, PedjaB said:

Guys, I love her so much... but on every interview about ASIB she is crying... I think Bradley is little bit bored when I look videosĀ šŸ˜‚Ā 

Ā 

What do u think?Ā 

Is your brain ok? Omg what kind of people are in this planet...:bye:

ModernEcstasy

How can you insist GagaĀ is showing too much emotion? Isnā€™t she human? Isnā€™t that what we do?

As someone with Bipolar, everything triggers me. It does getĀ embarrassing at times.Ā 

Archived