DutchHooker
26 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Imagine thinking Joanne isnt pop

It is lol

what i it if not?

maybe youā€™re waiting since 2011 because ARTPOP was EDM

Ā 

*Triggering intensifies*Ā :triggered:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

*Triggering intensifies*Ā :triggered:

*Waiting for you to tell what it is other than pop because maybe if you don't say it it's because it is intensifies*Ā 

SPARTACUS
3 hours ago, theahsfan said:

Of course she values ASIB but if she didn't want us to at leastĀ thinkĀ LG6 was coming this year, why would she tease all that cryptic stuff right before the film?Ā 

What cryptic stuff?Ā  The distorted Eli pics (that could related to the announcement of the Enigma residency)?

-š“š‡š„ š…š€šŒš„ š„ššˆš†šŒš€ā„¢

Iā€™m a firm believer Gaga was working on both at once and those insta pictures were a reminder of the Gaga in the Lady before ASIB kicked in.Ā 

I think January-June was ASIB and probablyĀ more into late 2017/ early 2018 as well with DJWS and Mark Nilan whenever/ for whatever reason they decided to add in some extra songsĀ to the soundtrack.

However, Late 2017-Summer ā€˜18 HAD to be some LG6. I wonder even if the extra tracks that are in the soundtrack were songs that she initially intended for LG6 since they arenā€™t included in the movie but they fit with the existing content. But work with Sophie, BloodPop, Justin Tranter, and Boys Noize was CLEARLY LG6. She always starts working with older producers at the beginning of an album work cycle and progresses until she finds the sound she wants. ARTPOP and LG5 both started with RedOne, ARTPOP started with Fernando, but those ended up with DJWS, Zedd, Madeon, Mark Ronson, and BloodPop.Ā 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

19 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Iā€™m a firm believer Gaga was working on both at once and those insta pictures were a reminder of the Gaga in the Lady before ASIB kicked in.Ā 

I think January-June was ASIB and probablyĀ more into late 2017/ early 2018 as well with DJWS and Mark Nilan whenever/ for whatever reason they decided to add in some extra songsĀ to the soundtrack.

However, Late 2017-Summer ā€˜18 HAD to be some LG6. I wonder even if the extra tracks that are in the soundtrack were songs that she initially intended for LG6 since they arenā€™t included in the movie but they fit with the existing content. But work with Sophie, BloodPop, Justin Tranter, and Boys Noize was CLEARLY LG6. She always starts working with older producers at the beginning of an album work cycle and progresses until she finds the sound she wants. ARTPOP and LG5 both started with RedOne, ARTPOP started with Fernando, but those ended up with DJWS, Zedd, Madeon, Mark Ronson, and BloodPop.Ā 

LG5?

1 hour ago, Bazaar said:

LG5?

Initial LG5 was RedOne (the 8 tracks, Franensteinā€™d+Angel Down+6 ???) before Bowie passed and she and Ronson reconnected

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Schizophonic
6 hours ago, AlejandroooO said:

I don't think LG6 is coming before 2019. Also don't forget that ASIB will be released in November and December in some countries so it's hype won't die WW except by early 2019

iĀ“m pretty sure she has a lot of things she keep in mind when she decides what and when to release. but i highly doubt the releasedate of a star is born in indonesia is one of them. the us release and maybe europe is the only she will keep in mind when it comes to planning her eras.

22 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

Finally someone who says it...

ASIB is fine, but I'm waiting more than 5 years for another pop album... it's about time..Ā :vegas:

Joanne is a pop album tho?

On 9/10/2018 at 10:23 PM, Unbeweavable said:

I don't get why she wouldn't release something for Vegas considering she just did pretty much a greatest hits tourĀ 

Not to mention the Joanne world tour was pretty much a greatest hits tour!Ā 

DpHitch1992

I'm glad there's a lot of people whoĀ think LG6 isn't coming in 2018.Ā 

I think This is exactly what she wants and then itĀ suddenly drops in November out of nowhere. Could be the Friday 23rd of November? ( 2&3 on bottom of shoes). I also can't help think the hair lock pic spells out an 'e'Ā for enigma. It looks like it was originally anĀ e and then rearranged a bit.Ā 

23rd nov also could actually also be a realistic date inĀ terms of ASIB era ending and enigma buzz starting.Ā I also really think it would be genius to release anĀ album after ASIB and just before a 2 year vegasĀ residency.Ā 

One last thing though is she going to have enough time to rehears for the vegas shows? A couple of months seems quite short? Finalizing LG6 songs before putting them in the show?:usrs:

Ā 

PlanetChromatica
On 9/12/2018 at 1:08 PM, darkpaw said:

Not to mention the Joanne world tour was pretty much a greatest hits tour!Ā 

She is releasing before Vegas though, there are like 9 solo tracks on ASIB, that's plenty new songs for Vegas!

ThunderSwallow

How about release an EP beforeĀ the residency then adding songsĀ after to completeĀ a LP at the end of 2019 or beginning of 2020

sometimes itā€™s sad to wait coz u donā€™t know if u can live long enough to that date:saladga:

Ā 

Ā 

Archived