💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 is still coming!

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Aga Gydal

LG6 is definitely on its way. Whether it drops this year or early next year is the question though, and it might depend on how the soundtrack performs. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

I think that's what they spent 6 weeks doing before Coachella. The Cure was made with that "batch" of pop songs probably but was released as a buzz Gaga single instead

https://www.breatheheavy.com/lady-gaga-recorded-new-music-with-producer-dj-white-shadow-for-six-weeks/

Yeah they definitely wrote this and maybe recorded the demos for the filming but I have the feeling she gave LG6 lead producing to BloodPop, Boys Noize this time.

I don't see why people think ASIB gonna last for 5 month when Ocean 8 only lasted a month the same for every other movie yeah it's has a soundtrack but i don't see it become big at all since they focus on the movie instead

Max Vandeburg
11 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Soï»ż I bet the plan is this:

ASIB hype ï»żbegins to wear off around November

Single in November/December 

Album the night of Vegasï»ż

I don't think the ASIB hype will end until February 2019, at least. Actually she NEEDS the hype to make a good campaign, especially for the Oscars.

maybe she is planning something like releasing an EP with 5/6 songs performed during ENIGMA, available only in Vegas merchandise shop, in her online shop and on Streaming services (Spotify and so on), followed by a full length album with 10 more songs later in 2019.

By the way, ENIGMA is a beautiful title for the Album itself IMO. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Stephen

I mean it's obvious because SOPHIE and Blood are not on the movie soundtrack. What's not so obvious is WHEN it's coming. I think there's a possibility it may not come until Fall of next year. 

theahsfan
Just now, Max Vandeburg said:

I don't think the ASIB hype will end until February 2019, at least. Actually she NEEDS the hype to make a good campaign, especially for the Oscars.

I think you're going to be very disappointed:messga:

even The Greatest Showman's lead single This Is Me didn't perform that well, and that was a huge movie.. after a certain point you just have to leave soundtracks and let them bubble away because you can't continue promoting it after the movie buzz has died down a bit

theahsfan
1 minute ago, Steve Nasty said:

I mean it's obvious because SOPHIE and Blood are not on the movie soundtrack. What's not so obvious is WHEN it's coming. I think there's a possibility it may not come until Fall of next year. 

DJWS is definitely on LG6 too, and Boys Noize and Masec.

and seriously... well.... :laughga:

Imagine if only she releases the album immediatly after the premiere of Enigma. My heart stop. #ARTPOPslittlesister is on the way

Let me be delusional at 11:37pm

Stephen
2 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

DJWS is definitely on LG6 too, and Boys Noize and Masec.

and seriously... well.... :laughga:

Oh yea forgot about them! And I only say that because ASIB soundtrack is coming out after the Grammy deadline, so it will be eligible for the 2020 Grammy awards. She may want to wait until October of next year so that LG6 can compete in the 2021 awards. I know that sounds like an eternity away :messga: We will see. Hope I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

even The Greatest Showman's lead single This Is Me didn't perform that well, and that was a huge movie.. after a certain point you just have to leave soundtracks and let them bubble away because you can't continue promoting it after the movie buzz has died down a bit

the OST as a whole has been a great success though, in the UK it stuck on the top of the charts for several weeks, am I wrong?

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

theahsfan
Just now, DrewPa said:

the OST as a whole has been a great success though, in the UK it stuck on the top of the charts for several weeks, am I wrong?

Yeah but fun fact.. This Is Me was never included on any of the big UK radio's playlists (Capital, Radio One's etc.)

8 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

maybe she is planning something like releasing an EP with 5/6 songs performed during ENIGMA, available only in Vegas merchandise shop, in her online shop and on Streaming services (Spotify and so on), followed by a full length album with 10 more songs later in 2019.

By the way, ENIGMA is a beautiful title for the Album itself IMO. 

Enigma is just to enchanting way to name an album. An era. Well not sure. She is gaga. Enigma sounds like a merge of jazz and edm lol swing but I am going to far. It's enough if it's celebration of her diverse virtuous career. Enigma pop starr is fun. A star is born this way.

Max Vandeburg
4 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Sorry, I wasn't talking about the soundtrack specifically, but rather the hype of the movie in general.

I think they will try to keep going with the excitement until February at least, by attending major events, TV shows and stuff like that. This is what happens with the main competitors of the awards season.

Knowing Gaga, I doubt she would start a new single/album cycle in the middle of it all. Do you know what I mean?

Archived