đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Dragging Cardi Live On Air Right Now

Stef

Featured Posts

Nicki is trying to play the victim...again?

giphy.gif

In every situation she's being bullied and mistreated? :triggered:

Even if I wanted to, at this point I can't believe all the words that are coming out of her mouth. I mean there's always some truth but I believe that she's making everything huge. She's showing who she really is, she's so nasty.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Why wouldnt she say that to her face?

All she does is dissing people in songs, or tweeting, but doesn't have the courage to insult people right in their face. 

controversy-mariah.gif

Cardi should NOT have attacked her, especially at a fancy NYFW event. Just makes her look bad from the get go and it just gives Nicki more ammunition...and she came out of this looking better than Cardi, that's for sure. But we also all know that Nicki has been really stirring the pot recently, so obviously there was gonna be a confrontation at some point. 

Bloody hooker
1 minute ago, Dukttape said:

Omfg is that Gaga?

Yes

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Nikki won't come out good from this. With her album where it's at and Cardi where she is, she's going to come out the jealous and petty one. I'm sure she says a lot of trash behind doors that get's back to Cardi B. I'm sure Cardi decided she'd had enough of Niki's jealous shady talk and attempts to hurt her career. So sick of Niki's slut shaming bullshit and I don't even listen to either of them.

Also, if Banks is on your side, you know you're wrong. 

blackpink

BUT SHE IS THE ****ING BAD GUY THOUGH. omg why cant she just own up to her ****?? Cardi is as real as it gets and she SHOWED YOU UP. 

she talks so much **** in her music and when push comes to shove, she is seen COWERING IN A CORNER. "I'll gut up the bitch, I'll **** up the bitch" WHERE WAS THIS AT THE FASHION WEEK PARTY?? i really cant with her and how she talks so much bullshit in her music and on her radio show yet acts innocent when people hold her accountable for her actions. 

This is getting sad honestly :sharon:

10 minutes ago, ARPiT said:

She'll milk this feud throughout the era....

Releasing Barbie Dreams now? Lol... Won't even crack top-30 :ladyhaha:

Didn't Barbie Dreams already get to number 18?:selena:

InsomniaMonster69
7 minutes ago, LukeIsGaga said:

This is getting sad honestly :sharon:

Didn't Barbie Dreams already get to number 18?:selena:

Yeah. And then down to #48

A hit :vegas:

Archived