Illuminati Freak

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati Freak
1 hour ago, Jester said:

Let's not over do it with fake e-mails, it could get embarrassing in the end 

Exactly. It could have a built in checker that disqualifies fake email accounts behind the scenes. Cheating is not a good look monsters. 

GagaStefi
1 hour ago, Illuminati Freak said:

Exactly. It could have a built in checker that disqualifies fake email accounts behind the scenes. Cheating is not a good look monsters. 

they’d probably expect it because she has a big following 💀

Kinda sad that this is a legit thing when it is so clearly influenced by those who love and hate Gaga. I felt uncomfortable voting for this without having seen it or been to TIFF but I know there are Gaga haters out there screwing it over so I voted anyways. I wish they could control it so everyone could only vote once or had to show proof that they were at TIFF.

6 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Kinda sad that this is a legit thing when it is so clearly influenced by those who love and hate Gaga. I felt uncomfortable voting for this without having seen it or been to TIFF but I know there are Gaga haters out there screwing it over so I voted anyways. I wish they could control it so everyone could only vote once or had to show proof that they were at TIFF.

This is true. You should be able to vote with your ticket number or something. But oh well. Lets hope ASIB wins this!

Illuminati Freak

Honestly there's a lot of TIFF members who are obsessed movie goers who vote on this as well. Fingers crossed it wins!

2 hours ago, Doncho said:

This is true. You should be able to vote with your ticket number or something. But oh well. Lets hope ASIB wins this!

Festivalgoers at TIFF can vote by leaving their ticket stub outside the cinema after they've seen the movie. There's literally no reason for TIFF to have an online voting option but they do it anyways because it brings press and traffic. I'm sure this is all very intentional and TIFF knows what's up. :shrug:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Teal Ambition

Vote with 6 different emails :vegas:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Economy

Also if you vote multiple times with different emails don't only vote saying you'll whatch 1 movie

It makes it look more authentic (not just Obsessed fans) if you sound like someone that will whatch more than that 1 movie your voting for

I suggest some of you consider saying you'll whatch 2-5 instead of just 1

My 2 cents

Archived