šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ASIB early screenings (U.S./U.K.)

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Wow, missed this. I can see I have to visit this forum far more often.

Again - thanks for posting though!

Watch As I Dive In

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Wigless said:

And Canada?Ā 

Try check on the cinemas websites, fam. Not aire how many known cinema franchises there are but try each one of them.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

On 9/10/2018 at 8:43 PM, nath4gaga said:

So you can get early screenings with Cineworld unlimited in the UK too. Does anyone in my area know of a friend that also has an unlimited screening card that I can use?

Ā 

Ā https://www.cineworld.co.uk/films/a-star-is-born-unlimited-screening#/buy-tickets-by-film?for-movie=ho00005713&view-mode=list

Dunno if anyone told you on the pages since I havenā€™t gone through them all but the unlimited cards have photo ID on them so itā€™s nigh on impossible to use someone elseā€™sĀ 

justanothergay

Alamo Drafthouse just released tickets for early screenings on 10/3 @ 7. This is the best option for me right now since I don't have an AMC showing it on 10/2.

edit: seems like this is only certain locations for now

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Tranquility

I got picked for the Nashville showing BUT I DIDN'T SEE THE EMAIL UNTIL 2 HOURS AFTER I WAS REQUIRED TO RESPOND!Ā :messga::cryga::( Goddamn you, Gmail app.

hpmcmill
1 hour ago, justanothergay said:

Alamo Drafthouse just released tickets for early screenings on 10/3 @ 7. This is the best option for me right now since I don't have an AMC showing it on 10/2.

Thanks for the heads up! I have Alamo booked for Saturday and one of the 10/2 AMC but maybe Iā€™ll exhange for 10/3.

Archived