💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga pull a Madonna?

edgy

Featured Posts

YourEvilTwin

They literally have not one thing in common. Completely different, perhaps polar opposites in terms of personality.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
13 hours ago, RAMROD said:

LOL nah, she is more to Cher type who embrace the young stars, look what she did already with One Direction and Ariana for examples. She didn't take them as competition at all.

And Selena Gomez at the AMA, I was crying how Gaga put her hands together while listening to Selena's speech! :tony: It was the 2nd best thing that night after the high note in Million Reasons! :trollga:

KatieJudasGaga4
11 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Let's not pretend we could know what will happen in 20 years... We don't know where she'll be in her life and career. Maybe she will be that old b*tch protecting her huge legacy... We don't know

Honestly I'm not mad at Madonna for the 'shades', she did what she felt right. She felt copied, she dragged her. 

What are you talking about.......Dragging other artists is very unprofessional, I don't think its right lol, like c'mon, this is a horrible excuse to drag someone. Madonna shades people because she feels people are copying her? How about the people she copied from lol.

The Bling

The way Madonna and Britney have embraced and endorsed each other is something I'm yet to see again in the pop world :huntyga: Far beyond a fake 'I love all popstars, they all deserve success'

Madonna supports what she likes, it's as simple as that

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Why keep these silly topics going? 👀 it only adds to this stan drama. But since you asked, who knows what the future holds. But I have to agree that they are very very different personalities. Other is strong and empowering and above all honest with the sence of humour that not all seems to get whilst the other is a bit exaggarated, dishonest (i would die for my fans -type) and with a bit of a victim complex. Each to their own.

But really, is it still 2011? Ppl also seems to have short and selective memory. Madonna praised Gaga for many many times, attended her concerts, worked with her on SNL to put a stop on all potential feuds that were brewing. What more do you want?? 

Then BTW happened and Gaga lying about the email thing.... M kept silence for quite a while but was constantly asked about it. She finally answered with the reductive comment (which is actually about the question, not Gaga) and later did express her feelings that she felt like the song is a copy. Its her perogative. However she still also praised Gaga. So its that one song she felt wronged by (and its true). And yes, she did make fun of the situation (not gaga) by performing it during mdna. If Gaga would have joined her on stage, this whole thing would probably been forgotten allready and it could be viewed as funny rather than this...

And then think what Gaga did..

19 minutes ago, Snow said:

Why keep these silly topics going? 👀 it only adds to this stan drama. But since you asked, who knows what the future holds. But I have to agree that they are very very different personalities. Other is strong and empowering and above all honest with the sence of humour that not all seems to get whilst the other is a bit exaggarated, dishonest (i would die for my fans -type) and with a bit of a victim complex. Each to their own.

But really, is it still 2011? Ppl also seems to have short and selective memory. Madonna praised Gaga for many many times, attended her concerts, worked with her on SNL to put a stop on all potential feuds that were brewing. What more do you want?? 

Then BTW happened and Gaga lying about the email thing.... M kept silence for quite a while but was constantly asked about it. She finally answered with the reductive comment (which is actually about the question, not Gaga) and later did express her feelings that she felt like the song is a copy. Its her perogative. However she still also praised Gaga. So its that one song she felt wronged by (and its true). And yes, she did make fun of the situation (not gaga) by performing it during mdna. If Gaga would have joined her on stage, this whole thing would probably been forgotten allready and it could be viewed as funny rather than this...

And then think what Gaga did..

I have to laugh...

Archived