💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga not touring during Vegas Residency

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

iAstroLeo

I don't believe this.

She also said that she was planning to take a break this year, and not counting the Joanne World Tour which wasn't supposed to happen this year, she was working on the ASIB soundtrack and now in the public eye promoting the movie :selena: And starting the residency :selena:

I'm almost sure there will be European tour dates as soon as next year tbh :lolly:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Stef said:

Can't wait to revisit this next Summer when NOTHING is out :sis:

sis, i can't wait to rubb that glitter and grease round, grease around

:oops::kara:, nothing but luuuv

1 hour ago, Mylene said:

This woman didn't have a hit since 2013 but she still want to do a greatest hits tour i'm dying

she is also serving Britney type of retirement ... the end is coming.

Lmao, so dramatic. You do know there’s going to be a second leg of Vegas shows in 2020? So if LG6 is released next year obviously those songs will be included in the show.

SHALLOW
55 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

She wrote in a birthday note to DJWS last year in September “I can’t wait to start working on this album with you” and they were in the studio for 3 months, and then she spent 4 months in the studio with Boys Noize, Masec, BloodPop, SOPHIE and allegedly Skrillex. 

So don’t be so naive, LG6 isn’t “cancelled”.. she wasn’t spending months and months on “finishing touches” for the ASIB pop songs (not the rock-esque songs since they were all performed live), it was probably just those studio sessions in New York with Mark Ronson and when Bradley was there. 

And she probably did the bulk of it during those 6 week sessions with DJWS and Mark Nilan Jr after the Super Bowl when they worked on new music.. that was when The Cure was made, which is actually rumoured to be an ASIB reject. 

And all of this whining from a certain user with a Tinashe icon... that super cryptic set of IG pictures still exists, as does Eli Russell’s recent teasing. And obviously she’s not gonna say “Yes I AM gonna release a surprise album for my residency”... because then it wouldn’t be a surprise. Yikes.. some of y’all :rip:

the logic jumped IN!

So you're still saying that LG6 is coming this year? :ohwell:

Scathach
9 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Everyone thinking something LG6 related is coming this year is straight up delusional 

Chuckles
3 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Nnn so people were right when they'd say Gaga was still going to studio for ASIB :wtf:

Probably but she can handle 2 things at a time, the collaborators mentioned are definitely not for ASIB like Sophie and Boys Noize.

FameMonster01

The way I see it, there probably won`t be any worldwide hits in 2019..... Yeah our girl is going to be forgotten for the rest of the world. I really hope this won`t be another dry era like 2014 until mid 2016 (without pop music).... I couldn`t stand it tbh 

It looks like those instagram pictures will go down as one of the greatest unsolved mysteries of our time :selena:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

I am from Europe. I hope I will go. I need to get the visa first. Pray for me and I ll do my best. It will be my second time in USA. Ugh

And in regard of her wish to see European fans in Vegas: WHY NO

She gave her everything to US. That could be a trip of a lifetime !

Looking forward to it.

Lg6 just want happen soon. Look at her. She is shining. Appreciate the movie STARR she is. Cuase she was BORN THIS WAY #ASTARISBORN OMG OMG

6 minutes ago, iCpro said:

It looks like those instagram pictures will go down as one of the greatest unsolved mysteries of our time :selena:

Truly madly deeply. I have one on my homescreen. Just wonderful

*I like the way she bit the glove.

PanPikus

We Been Knew :confused:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodĆș opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie dƂuga...

theahsfan
1 hour ago, Scathach said:

Everyone thinking something LG6 related is coming this year is straight up delusional 

1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived