Gaga not touring during Vegas Residency

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnyTheSame
43 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Nnn so people were right when they'd say Gaga was still going to studio for ASIB :wtf:

yes beacuse we ve seen a lot of songs in ASIB have SOPHIE and boyz noize and bloodpop in their credits.

She just was recording both. Nothing to worry about :queenga:

Also to those discussing SOPHIE and Bloodpop and Boys Noise

SOPHIE said she hopes something gets picked back up again - "I'm hopeful"

Bloodpop and Gaga haven't been in the studio for ages

Boys Noise wrote "a hit" with Gaga

She is allowed to hit the studio and experiment and vibe with new producers. Sometimes those things stick, sometimes they don't, and sometimes something that's made is so good that it then becomes the blueprint for the album.

Just realize that everytime you see Gaga in front of a studio mic it doesn't mean that we are closer to LG6 :oops:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

48 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

"I'm waiting for my swiss fans in vegas this winter" :toofunny: She can't really be expecting people to travel that far and spend that much money can she? 

She can actually, maybe not to you particularly, but there are lots more fans who are more than pleased to go abroad to see her perform in Vegas. 

Also she is saying that to welcome her fans from around the world, since many thingks it is for her American fans only. Like, that is a huge misconception. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, Stef said:

Bloodpop and Gaga haven't been in the studio for ages

We saw them recording only once for Joanne, yet he produced the whole album.

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, nikola said:

But she was also working with people that are not part of Asib like Sophie so she was probably working on lg6 too... But I would not expect anything until mid-2019 

But Sophie already confirmed that the met once and had one session together. (and hopefully more this week but that was more a maybe than a sure fact). Also boysnoize talked about only one hit they did together.

nattuggla
2 minutes ago, Mustang said:

2018 Radio Is Ours was for ASIB then :poot:

I would be fine if LG6 get released later but then I would like that they are pushing a song after the OST get released. If there isn't a single at all I hope that LG6 could get released after awards season in March/April to take buzz from the ASIB hype. 

Schizophonic
10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

We saw them recording only once for Joanne, yet he produced the whole album.

no, they posted several pics and videos after joanne.

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

no, they posted several pics and videos after joanne.

Equal to the times they were together for LG6 (and maybe even less).

My point still stands.

lodylody
29 minutes ago, Stef said:

Its a subtle plug of the Vegas residency before moving onto the next question in the interview, it's really not that deep.

A portion of this fanbase has worked hard to be able to afford Vegas even in light of their cancellations and honestly that's great for them.

To those who can't go and who have had their joot cancelled, its sad and frustrating but it isn't Gaga's fault and if she could tour on top of this residency, she probably would. But she has a team of literal medical experts who are going to be watching her every move during this residency and the insurance costs of allowing her to tour abroad in between is probably too much of a gamble to consider.

I'm in the same situation as you, I'm sad and I'm waiting for the day she comes back. Soon, lets hope! :sara: 

I mean there are plenty of other ways to mention it... It just jarred a little for me. She could've said "hopefully I'll be able to see some Swiss fans at the residency", or say that she's "focusing on the residency next year".

And it's difficult to work hard for that money when you're a student who's forbidden from working term-time :air: 

I understand it's not her fault the tour was cancelled, but what is her fault is her telling us she won't be touring for two more years, but that it's fine because we can all cough up thousands to go and see her in Vegas :emma: 

21 minutes ago, Mustang said:

2018 Radio Is Ours was for ASIB then :poot:

but they won't release singles from ASIB...

This woman didn't have a hit since 2013 but she still want to do a greatest hits tour i'm dying

she is also serving Britney type of retirement ... the end is coming.

Scathach
1 minute ago, Chop said:

but they won't release singles from ASIB...

They won't release before the movie, it was never said they won't release any singles when the movie is in theater

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived