đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga not touring during Vegas Residency

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

So that’s like, no touring until 2021. Oof 

Well, she can take over 2020 a la Born This Way style and start her era in the awards season. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scathach
Just now, theahsfan said:

so I'm imagining the "#LG6" at the bottom?

You do realize that things change all the time ? It's not coming this year, period. Don't meltdown in January because nothing happened because only yourself made you believe that something was happening. 

theahsfan
1 minute ago, Scathach said:

You do realize that things change all the time ? It's not coming this year, period. Don't meltdown in January because nothing happened because only yourself made you believe that something was happening. 

no matter how angry you get, LG6 is still coming and she's been teasing it with the cryptic IG pics:)

so just enjoy the film/soundtrack with the knowledge that LG6 is coming too 

Scathach
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

no matter how angry you get, LG6 is still coming and she's been teasing it with the cryptic IG pics:)

so just enjoy the film/soundtrack with the knowledge that LG6 is coming too 

Yes it's coming, but not this year sweetie :ohwell: I hope you will have a small meltdown 

theahsfan
1 minute ago, Scathach said:

Yes it's coming, but not this year sweetie :ohwell: I hope you will have a small meltdown 

im making a list of names to @ when it drops later this year

oh this will be fun

SwissMonster
5 hours ago, ChrisC said:

"I'm waiting for my swiss fans in vegas this winter" :toofunny: She can't really be expecting people to travel that far and spend that much money can she? Especially the European fans after the whole JWT cancellations. Also, does that mean no new music at vegas...

Actually I am traveling from Switzerland to see Gaga in Vegas next year in June :laughga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

boneknuckleskin

Seen her live a dozen times. I’m not going to Vegas unless / until LG6 drops. :crossed:

NIGHTCRAWLER
6 hours ago, ChrisC said:

"I'm waiting for my swiss fans in vegas this winter" :toofunny: She can't really be expecting people to travel that far and spend that much money can she? Especially the European fans after the whole JWT cancellations. Also, does that mean no new music at vegas...

THIS. THANKS.

Sanne Godijn
4 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

I don't believe this.

She also said that she was planning to take a break this year, and not counting the Joanne World Tour which wasn't supposed to happen this year, she was working on the ASIB soundtrack and now in the public eye promoting the movie :selena: And starting the residency :selena:

I'm almost sure there will be European tour dates as soon as next year tbh :lolly:

Exactly what i was thinking

Monster7

I saw this coming:oops: she's 100% in ASIB now. And due to fybro she CAN'T do more shows. Or even do big promo for LG6 next year

HookerOnAChurch

It also full of unreleased tracks? What does it means? We are going to have more song on ASIB OST? 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived