đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga not touring during Vegas Residency

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

New album at the end of 2019..... HERE WE GOOOO... Tbh i want to go to sleep until she anounces new album 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glittertinks
8 minutes ago, Thanster said:

so you won't get yout money back? :o

idk, my expectations have become were low :messga:

4 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

How did you not get a refund for your tickets? :huh: Everyone's tickets were refunded automatically.... I had mine refunded within 2 weeks of the cancellation.

I have no idea, because nobody bothered to explain over Ticketmaster. I send them a few mails but nothing ever happened. I did everything as instructed :messga: idk if it is because I moved since I had gotten the tickets and stuff was canceled so on the tickets was a different adress...

4 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

That's an issue with TicketMaster/The Venue. Definitely look into getting your money back.

I will definitely send another mail soon. That was a lot of money for me, but my expectations are pretty low :noparty:

"I just finished the last details of the soundtrack"

Well, where is that dude who attacked me when I told him that she's obviously working on ASIB with all these teasers but refused to believe me because "there's no way she's working on ASIB soundtrack when the movie is already done"? :bon:

Azor Ahai
2 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

I have no idea, because nobody bothered to explain over Ticketmaster. I send them a few mails but nothing ever happened. I did everything as instructed :messga: idk if it is because I moved since I had gotten the tickets and stuff was canceled so on the tickets was a different adress...

I will definitely send another mail soon. That was a lot of money for me, but my expectations are pretty low :noparty:

Yeah, I didn;t get my money either. Livenation Italy promised to refund but after months of me begging them to give back my money and them claming they did, I just stopped trying.

PlanetChromatica
2 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

Call them, they legally have to refund the tickets.

lodylody

A little insensitive of her to say that she can't wait to see her Swiss fans in Vegas. As one of the people who had their JWT dates cancelled, that really pissed me off.

Saying to the people who haven't seen her in years (or in many cases such as mine, ever): "Nope, you won't be seeing me tour for another two years... But it's fine! I have a residency! I can't wait to see you there! It's only ÂŁ1000 extra in travel fees and accomodation expenses, on top of the actual ticket price! Paws up, love from Mother Monster xoxo"

I feel like money gets into the heads of even the purest hearts. I don't doubt that she has a heart of gold, but I feel as though she's slightly disillusioned with the normal working man's reality. :shrug: 

EDIT: Just to clarify, I don't think it's a shock that she's not touring and doing a residency at the same time. It'd be a lot of work for her, along with being a nightmare to promote. I just take issue with the way the topic was handled :emma:

Infinity Wave

Idk where you all read she's just began working on LG6

"I'm working on a new album" could honestly mean anything. 

Personally I think we're getting it some month afther the Oscars at least. Certainly not after 2019, at least for the lead single.

Colourful

• Admin changed the title to Gaga not touring during Vegas Residency

Did some of you expect her to tour at the same time as doing a 2 year residency? How is that realistic? :laughga:   of course she's only doing the residency in those two years. And probably writing new music, relaxing, going to her home, and visiting her family in her down time.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

BornSimon

I mean she has to sell tickets fo her Vegas show, so of course she's telling people they can only see her there for at least two years. Nothing surprising but still sad if she indeed won't come to Europe until 2020/2021.

3 minutes ago, lodylody said:

A little insensitive of her to say that she can't wait to see her Swiss fans in Vegas. As one of the people who had their JWT dates cancelled, that really pissed me off.

Saying to the people who haven't seen her in years (or in many cases such as mine, ever): "Nope, you won't be seeing me tour for another two years... But it's fine! I have a residency! I can't wait to see you there! It's only ÂŁ1000 extra in travel fees and accomodation expenses, on top of the actual ticket price! Paws up, love from Mother Monster xoxo"

I feel like money gets into the heads of even the purest hearts. I don't doubt that she has a heart of gold, but I feel as though she's slightly disillusioned with the normal working man's reality. :shrug: 

Its a subtle plug of the Vegas residency before moving onto the next question in the interview, it's really not that deep.

A portion of this fanbase has worked hard to be able to afford Vegas even in light of their cancellations and honestly that's great for them.

To those who can't go and who have had their joot cancelled, its sad and frustrating but it isn't Gaga's fault and if she could tour on top of this residency, she probably would. But she has a team of literal medical experts who are going to be watching her every move during this residency and the insurance costs of allowing her to tour abroad in between is probably too much of a gamble to consider.

I'm in the same situation as you, I'm sad and I'm waiting for the day she comes back. Soon, lets hope! :sara: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived