Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga interviewed by GMA - tomorrow

spanishmonster

Featured Posts

spanishmonster
1 minute ago, CyanLights said:

Did they do an interview today at the TIFF or is she going into the studio? 

I think it’s the one they did today.

buy stupid love on itunes

Reality
2 minutes ago, AndrewMac95 said:

ASK HER ABOUT LG6 YOU COWARDS. 

Y'all need to stop acting like LG6 is the only thing she's doing. We're in the ASIB era right now and we just gotta live in the moment and be proud of what she's accomplished. LG6 will have its own time to shine.

🃏🖤👹

AndrewGr
8 minutes ago, AndrewMac95 said:

ASK HER ABOUT LG6 YOU COWARDS. 

Now we only care about ASIB, if it's not the case for you, you can log off and come back in 2019, when and if LG6 is announced, thank you.

1 minute ago, AndrewGr said:

Now we only care about ASIB, if it's not the case for you, you can log off and come back in 2019, when and if LG6 is announced, thank you.

Wasn’t really a serious comment, but go off. I’m excited for the new album, and am also proud of what she is currently achieving, I can’t wait for ASIB. 

So no I will not log off and return when and “if” LG6 is announced I’ll stay on here sharing my opinions on current events and showing support for someone I deem an idol. I’m staying right here, maybe you need to log off if you can’t take other peoples opinions and tell every tom **** and Harry whose opinions you don’t share to log off, I’m sure there’s groups what can help you with that. 

🙋🏼‍♂️

HighwayFantasy
2 minutes ago, AndrewMac95 said:

Wasn’t really a serious comment, but go off. I’m excited for the new album, and am also proud of what she is currently achieving, I can’t wait for ASIB. 

So no I will not log off and return when and “if” LG6 is announced I’ll stay on here sharing my opinions on current events and showing support for someone I deem an idol. I’m staying right here, maybe you need to log off if you can’t take other peoples opinions and tell every tom **** and Harry whose opinions you don’t share to log off, I’m sure there’s groups what can help you with that. 

U ok? 

Archived