event

TIFF 2018 Red Carpet

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

isn't that what every actor does though?

1 minute ago, Levine said:

It's just a dress :rip: and Ally is just a fake character. You don't see other actresses dressing like their characters. 

Gaga specifically always blends her visuals with whatever she's doing at the moment, even during AHS her red carpet looks had some elements of the Countess, yet with ASIB he's going for the total opposite from Ally. "It's just a dress" but for Gaga there's usually a very specific reason behind her fashion choices, and while other actresses basically just have themselves to show at red carpets, the woman we're talking about has a vast catalogue of Gagas and yet she chose this one.

ryanripley
12 minutes ago, androiduser said:

not sure about the look, a bit too over the top for such  modern almost technical surroundings

sis...

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

HosedDownGypsy
1 minute ago, Allan said:

Gaga specifically always blends her visuals with whatever she's doing at the moment, even during AHS her red carpet looks had some elements of the Countess, yet with ASIB he's going for the total opposite from Ally. "It's just a dress" but for Gaga there's usually a very specific reason behind her fashion choices, and while other actresses basically just have themselves to show at red carpets, the woman we're talking about has a vast catalogue of Gagas and yet she chose this one.

this part:ladyhaha::ladyhaha:
but yeah you have a point

RAIN ON ME

JoanneMonster
3 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Those last 3 seconds :air:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH SOMEONE MAKE THIS A MEME

I See You

Teal Ambition

MY RAY OF SUNSHINE :kara:

DmrxJgDU4AA7dJz.jpg

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌