TIFF 2018 Red Carpet

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Fame IV said:

The photos are still coming. :)

Yea I look forward to them but the video is where I usually thrive and the official TIFF stream failed so hard. Now I’m forced to accept the 30 second recaps on ET or whatever

17 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

DmroCVlVAAEemSb.jpg

Gaga to the other actors:

"I'm in mourning... for your careers" :staymad: she will snatch Oscars left and right :nooo:

She literally gave us old Dark Gaga. She probably saw all the monsters whining about her movie star looks. She still cares about is i’m...

I have a theory that Gaga wants to aesthetically remain as far as she can from Ally during those press conferences and screenings so it highlights her ability of transforming into multiple personas.

Chuckles
31 minutes ago, Mars said:

Pretty sure the presenters secretly hate each other 

Got that same feeling too! Specially at the end of the stream.

Shipper

The Venice red carpet video was flawless.  It was spacious,  had multiple cameras,  no talking hosts,  just HD videos of the stars posing and signing for their fans. 

They even had some background music as the stars get off from the car. 

I hope TIFF live stream learns a thing or two from the Venice film festival live stream! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Fame IV
1 minute ago, Allan said:

I have a theory that Gaga wants to aesthetically remain as far as she can from Ally during those press conferences and screenings so it highlights her ability of transforming into multiple personas.

I agree

A Star is Born ⭐

Mourning the death of careers of other singers that tried to be actresses but didn't succeed

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived