justanothergay

Is the new dress sheer :lolly:

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

There is nothing else I can say

But

SLAAAAAAAAAAAY!

eh eh

J e s s e

AKDFJGKDKSKMSDKDMDMMDJFJJFJDJS I SAW HER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN PERSON. 10 FEET AWAY! I’m so happy and in awe~:excited::messga::giveup:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Just now, J e s s e said:

AKDFJGKDKSKMSDKDMDMMDJFJJFJDJS I SAW HER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN PERSON. 10 FEET AWAY! I’m so happy and in awe~:excited::messga::giveup:

are you going to see the movie tonight ?

52 minutes ago, Allan said:

Gaga specifically always blends her visuals with whatever she's doing at the moment, even during AHS her red carpet looks had some elements of the Countess, yet with ASIB he's going for the total opposite from Ally. "It's just a dress" but for Gaga there's usually a very specific reason behind her fashion choices, and while other actresses basically just have themselves to show at red carpets, the woman we're talking about has a vast catalogue of Gagas and yet she chose this one.

The ASIB theme has largely been old hollywood glamour and classic/sophisticated silhouettes. This look still very much fits that bill, especially when you consider the fascinator she's wearing and the silhouette of the sheer wrap around her shoulders. When she has the wrap over her head as a veil, it's definitely more of a nod to "Gaga". I agree that this feels different than the other looks because she has mostly skewed towards lighter colors in the ASIB era, but this still fits sweetly into the collection. 

I went!

As I got there I heard loud "Gaga" chants. The crowd was HUGE. Unfortunately all I saw was a glimpse of her face through a crowd. There was just way too many people there and I was at the back.

Whoever says she isn't relevant, is lying. The crowd went NUTS for her. Her celebrity is as big and relevant as ever even if she's not on the radio as much anymore. She got a bigger and louder reaction than Bradley who is a heartthrob and benefits from screaming girls who are supposed to be louder.

I did manage to see Bradley Cooper though. He came right up to our side. I had to protect my camera as a herd of people came running towards me so I snapped a few pics then ran. I probably could have gotten a selfie if I was brave enough but everything happened so fast. He is so ****ing hot.

https://ibb.co/d9h9N9

IMG_20180909_172758.jpg
IMG_20180909_171338.jpg
june poems

freebit

She's stuntin out & having herself a grand ol time tonight. :lmao:I love it. Her interviews are reminding me of the beginning of her career - kind of open, funny, & possibly tipsy.

Archived