💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

event

TIFF 2018 Red Carpet

monsterdino

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

lmaooo

When the button popped I moaned a little bit, this moment between the two felt so intimate

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
1 minute ago, Shipper said:

The Venice red carpet video was flawless.  It was spacious,  had multiple cameras,  no talking hosts,  just HD videos of the stars posing and signing for their fans. 

They even had some background music as the stars get off from the car. 

I hope TIFF live stream learns a thing or two from the Venice film festival live stream! 

yeah TIFF was messy I think it's bc they didnt have space and the fact the hosts were RIGHT AT THE BEGGINING of the carpet and that they only had ONE CAMERA is what ruined it :rip: 

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Shipper said:

The Venice red carpet video was flawless.  It was spacious,  had multiple cameras,  no talking hosts,  just HD videos of the stars posing and signing for their fans. 

They even had some background music as the stars get off from the car. 

I hope TIFF live stream learns a thing or two from the Venice film festival live stream! 

i see what you did there, mr. just another day. :vegas:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Defmix100
2 minutes ago, Allan said:

I have a theory that Gaga wants to aesthetically remain as far as she can from Ally during those press conferences and screenings so it highlights her ability of transforming into multiple personas.

isn't that what every actor does though?

Levine
2 minutes ago, Allan said:

I have a theory that Gaga wants to aesthetically remain as far as she can from Ally during those press conferences and screenings so it highlights her ability of transforming into multiple personas.

It's just a dress :rip: and Ally is just a fake character. You don't see other actresses dressing like their characters. 

Archived