Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

2 years of Perfect Illusion

jakob

Featured Posts

2 years ago Lady Gaga released her iconic (:staymad:) lead single from Joanne - Perfect Illuison! :staymad:

Let's not forget the ICONIC key change that left us wigless :vegas:

And a fart at the end of the song :giggle:

What do you think of this BOP now?  :cryga:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4

Still love it, the acoustic version is one of my favorite performances!

Not really a great song for the 1st single on Joanne, since it didn't really represent what Joanne is meant for. I think John Wayne or Diamond Heart or AYO should've been the 1st single, but still a fantastic song.

And DEBUTING at #15 isn't even bad like, what do you guys mean.

arrtpop

i wish i could go back to that time. i was so so happy and like now i’m so stressed idk what happened. i noticed that it was the anniversary earlier tonight and i started crying because i remembered all the friends that i haven’t talked to in so long and how everything was going so so well for me. 2016 was really the best year of my life and 2017-18 has been so so hard for me and seeing this song turn two really makes me feel like my life is going by so so fast. 

aphrodite

mariomania1234

One of the most interesting singles of her career. All of her lead singles are so different and risky.

raragaga
1 minute ago, arrtpop said:

i wish i could go back to that time. i was so so happy and like now i’m so stressed idk what happened. i noticed that it was the anniversary earlier tonight and i started crying because i remembered all the friends that i haven’t talked to in so long and how everything was going so so well for me. 2016 was really the best year of my life and 2017-18 has been so so hard for me and seeing this song during two really makes me feel like my life is going by so so fast. 

i feel this.

xoxo

Gagaloo911

Damn. 2 years already. Can't believe it...

Love that song to death. It's a rager. Still gets me going everytime. One my fave songs by her.

And that instrumental is HEAVEN

kabirartfling

It's unlike any other song in her career, while there are many ways in which the song could have done better but it still feels like an enigma, like the era never happened? 

I remember Joanne better when the dive bar tour happened, perfect illusion really felt like an illusion.

Give your love to me

JennyWayne

Yes, the instrumental is very good but the lyrics became repetitive and the song just didn't fit as a comeback single.

Archived