πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ASIB Press Conference #2 - TIFF (September 9)

mmkay

Featured Posts

Doncho

Bradley saying "The movie belong to you now" reminds me how Gaga always says that when she puts new music out. They really have a connection:firega:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper
Just now, Kattys said:

Maybe safe but not replying to questions is really annoying. It's not politics that you have to go around everything...

I have to agree.Β  I want her to answer about her health and how the drag community helped her longer but she answered "bradley is amazing"

oh well we are lucky she even answered I guess. She doesn't want to take away the thunder from Bradley or make it about her.Β 

Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Chinosky
1 minute ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Is there another red carpet similar to the Venice film festival or no?

Later tonightΒ :excited:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Shipper
2 minutes ago, Chinosky said:

Now go reveal the Vogue coverΒ :cryga:

When will this cover come out?Β  It's September 9 already!Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Chinosky
Just now, Shipper said:

When will this cover come out?Β  It's September 9 already!Β 

Ikr, it should come out this week. A lot of magazine covers for October have already been revealed like British Vogue. I guess they're putting it out in some "perfect" time.Β 

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

crisTEAne

also, i don't know what your problem is with her way of answering questions. i think it was better than the venice press conference, partly because of the better questions, but mainly because her intelligence made her the radiating one in the room. of course, along with bradley. i mean, you can clearly see that they are both spectacularly articulate when it comes to describing emotions and creative processes. it was so good listening to their thoughts.Β 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

6 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Bradley saying "The movie belong to you now" reminds me how Gaga always says that when she puts new music out. They really have a connection:firega:

Definitely an artistic loveΒ connection.Β :diane:

PunkTheFunk
6 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Anyone else noticed that Gaga evaded the question about her health? I hope she is okΒ :ohno:

No, it was just an unprofessional and condescending thing to ask. Makes her seem like some sickly person who needs to be constantly checked onΒ :madge:

Doncho
7 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

No, it was just anο»Ώ unprofessional and condescending thing tο»Ώo ask. Makes her seem like some sickly person who needs to be constantly checked onΒ :madge:

Yeah it was kinda out of place. Hope she is doing ok!

Archived