💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga about suggested nose job & Ally

Rifek

Featured Posts

ryanripley
34 minutes ago, Douche said:

Agreed. But why was it done? Why no accepting of self?

someone probably did it without her knowing

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Douche said:

By this logic I guess the only time Gaga was accepting of self was during Joanne’s croptop and jeans, no makeup, no wigs season.

21 minutes ago, Vegas said:

By this logic I guess the only time Gaga was accepting of self was during Joanne’s croptop and jeans, no makeup, no wigs season.

Not at all. There's a difference between make up, wigs etc. and having a video edited to change the appearance of one's beautiful nose. Maybe.

37 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

someone probably did it without her knowing

Of course! So much happens without her knowing.

Gagaloo911
2 hours ago, MJHolland said:

The delusion 

It’s drastically different from the front profile. She had a procedure done to remove cartilage from the tip of her nose to make it slimmer. 

And there is nothing wrong with that 

You're delusional.

Not mine or Gaga's problem :bon:

Schwerk

This gif perfectly shows how different her nose looks depending on the slightest change of angle. (it also shows her chin/jawline with no fillers) Still don't  understand her reason to adjust her jawline, to me it looks really good but If she's insecure about it, I don't see the harm in adding a few fillers.

https://giphy.com/gifs/lady-gaga-black-and-wite-white-UtRvo18sM0ffy

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Emigrante
5 hours ago, Douche said:

She was starting her career. I really doubt she had much to say about video editing back then. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

latikofficial
8 hours ago, Emigrante said:

Well, but born this way message is about something else. It's about embracing yourself and your decisions, if you feel insecure about yourself and want to make some work to make you happier, then do it. 

This tea.

Nothing is wrong with changing your appearance so that you feel comfortable with it and she can disclose what she's had done to whomever she wants. PLUS if born this way was in any way about just accepting the physical features you were born with then she wouldn't be able to be called an "LGBT icon" considering that a lot of transgender people have appearance altering surgeries in order to alleviate gender dysphoria. 

uwu

giskardsb

Why the constant misuse of "Born this Way" in a dogmatic fashion against Gaga?  Why do "fans" feel like they have to trap her in some hypocrisy?  She explained herself that it means as much about transformation as accepting how you were born.   Do you accept the artists statement or not?  Or is your belief that Gaga was so dogmatic about the meaning that she would tell a Trans person that they should not transition because they were "born that way", or tell a drag artist they shouldn't dress like a woman and accept themselves as the man they were born to be?  

Truthfully people abusing the Born that Way message that way don't believe thats what she meant either, but for some reason they feel the need to try and trap Gaga in her own words simply because they don't like the way she works with her appearance.

Feel free to dislike her use of fillers, but quit mis-using her own work against her.   

Archived