interview

Gaga about suggested nose job & Ally

Rifek

Featured Posts

Jigglygoth
15 hours ago, Dread Monster said:

found it 

40009744_320095802092600_725036609309288

We love receipts, little plastic surgeons must feel embarrassed now, poor things :oops: 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
9 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Wrong. See pic above. On the left is from 2007 on the right is from 2017.

Same nose. No procedure. No surgery. Aka no nose job :ohwell:

The delusion 

It’s drastically different from the front profile. She had a procedure done to remove cartilage from the tip of her nose to make it slimmer. 

And there is nothing wrong with that 

Whispering
1 hour ago, QuantiQuentin said:

Omg I will listen to it closely
By the way, she's beautiful with or without fillers, and I admit she can do what she wants, but what bother me is that she wasn't born that way.

She wasn't born with a tan, hairless legs, straight teeth, blond hair, manicured eyebrows, tattoos and make-up on her face either. Non-surgical enhancements have been something that Gaga has used since before we knew her. Using these enhancements has nothing to do with a song she wrote about accepting who you are as a person. (not whether you use make up or dye your hair) 

Emigrante
6 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

I actually find it kind of disappointing that she denies it to this day 

She doesn't deny it. She just doesn't speak about that. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Quentin
7 minutes ago, Whispering said:

She wasn't born with a tan, hairless legs, straight teeth, blond hair, manicured eyebrows, tattoos and make-up on her face either.

I would not paint every thing with the same brush.

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Emigrante
Just now, QuantiQuentin said:

But seriously it's not what born this way stands for. 

Whispering
1 minute ago, QuantiQuentin said:

So...who gets to decide which enhancements are "okay"? You?

I would say that it's left up to the individual who is changing their appearance. Remember the BTW video with the individual covered in tattoos. Was he born that way? 

Quentin
6 minutes ago, Whispering said:

So...who gets to decide which enhancements are "okay"? You?

I would say that it's left up to the individual who is changing their appearance. Remember the BTW video with the individual covered in tattoos. Was he born that way? 

No I don't wanna decide which enhancements are okay, sorry if it seemed that way, I just said that for me these enhancement are different.

11 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

But seriously it's not what born this way stands for. 

I thought that "rejecting anything that ever made you feel like you're not pretty enough" and forgetting the insecurities was different from adding fillers into your face in order to overcome the insecurity.

Emigrante
4 minutes ago, QuantiQuentin said:

No I don't wanna decide which enhancements are okay, sorry if it seemed that way, I just said that for me these enhancement are different.

I thought that "rejecting anything that ever made you feel like you're not pretty enough" and forgetting the insecurities was different from adding fillers into your face in order to overcome the insecurity.

As I said before, sometimes it's really hard for a person to handle insecurities and if they would feet better after enchancements then it's perfectly great. Mental health comes to life. I for instance lost a lot of weight. About 50 kilograms and I don't feel comfortable with my overhanging belly, so I'm about to fix this with abdominoplasty and I don't think it's against Born This Way message. 

Whispering
1 minute ago, QuantiQuentin said:

No I don't wanna decide which enhancements are okay, I just said that for me these enhancement are different.

Exactly, for YOU the enhancements are different. It's your decision to do what you want to do with your body. If tattoos, body piercings, dyed hair or fillers aren't for you, don't do them. Gaga makes the decisions on what she wants to do with her body. 

Jigglygoth
14 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

The delusion 

It’s drastically different from the front profile. She had a procedure done to remove cartilage from the tip of her nose to make it slimmer. 

And there is nothing wrong with that 

OMG, imagine being so wrong :sharon: 

I'm italian descent as well, and I have a strong nose too. The photos of her front profile look the exact same as well, you truly don't seem to understand how facial features interact with age, weight, angle, illumination, makeup, etc :toofunny:. 

My nose is similar in size to GaGa's and its appearance will be heavily affected by makeup, angles, light and weight 💀. GaGa's nose is NOT independent from the rest of her face, OMG :laughga:.

When you have a big nose, and you age/gain weight, it is likely to look smaller, because the rest of your face is literally bigger 💀. Every single current photograph of Lady GaGa's face shows that she has the same bump on her nose, you can literally see it in the trailer of the new film :air: 

WHY would she have a nose job to keep the bump + the same size, like, are you for real? LMAO :ladyhaha:. My nose, for instance, looks bigger now because I lost weight. 

It really is just common sense, which you guys don't seem to have :rip:. She never kept it a secret that she frequently uses fillers to model her lips, and probably cheekbones. That alone will make her nose look snaller, visually wise. 

But if you compare the size + shape, her nose looks the same. Had she had something done, she'd have been open about it, most likely. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Quentin
4 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Gaga makes the decisions on what she wants to do with her body. 

2 hours ago, QuantiQuentin said:

I admit she can do what she wants

Regina George
17 hours ago, Supersonic said:

She didn't. She has had hyaluronic acid fillers, which makes the nose appear straighter and more proportionate. It's a 5 minute procedure and it eventually wears off within 6 months. All cosmetic treatments Gaga has gotten are very easily reversible and not permanent like an actual surgical rhinoplasty for example.

I don’t think her lips procedure is easily reversible... :lolga: 

2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

make up plus editing

you can literally see the contour

Agreed. But why was it done? Why no accepting of self?

Archived