Gaga about suggested nose job & Ally

Rifek

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
53 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

look at the image at 2:15

and here the image at 4:31

how is this the same nose

She has fillers in her nose which make it more proportionate and on top of that, cheek and chin fillers made her face look fuller so her nose looks smaller, by default.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticaPunk

Nose jobs can be very subtle and I believe she got one to harmonise her appearance rather than change it which is why it's difficult to tell but @NIGHTCRAWLER's post proves it.

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

That's really interesting. What other personal information do you know about Gaga? we'd all love to know.

you can leave that attitude at the door on your way out :fthis:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
1 hour ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

look at the image at 2:15

and here the image at 4:31

how is this the same nose

fillers exist and these are bad examples to compare

Quentin
11 hours ago, Supersonic said:

She didn't. She has had hyaluronic acid fillers, which makes the nose appear straighter and more proportionate. It's a 5 minute procedure and it eventually wears off within 6 months. All cosmetic treatments Gaga has gotten are very easily reversible and not permanent like an actual surgical rhinoplasty for example.

Where are the proofs ? You always say she used epione or something else but we don't know if it's true. This is one of the things I would ask her if I met her.

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

fillers exist and these are bad examples to compare

okay it could be fillers but I don't think those are bad examples 

ryanripley
23 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

okay it could be fillers but I don't think those are bad examples 

they are because the lighting is incredibly different and so is the make up

Monster2015

It’s smart that she only uses fillers instead of getting an actual rhinoplasty. You guys have to understand that, as a singer, if you alter your nose and change the shape of it, you risk the chance of changing the sound of your voice. Perfect example is Barbara Streisand. Her nose is obviously deviated and if she were to correct it, it would change her voice. I’m not sure if a rhinoplasty effect the septum but it’s something to consider as a singer. Besides, I like people with big noses lolol 

Catnikko
58 minutes ago, QuantiQuentin said:

Where are the proofs ? You always say she used epione or something else but we don't know if it's true. This is one of the things I would ask her if I met her.

The 'proofs' are that you can still see when the fillers have worn off that it's the same god damn nose :air: 

Quentin
3 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

The 'proofs' are that you can still see when the fillers have worn off that it's the same god damn nose :air: 

I know she apparently didn't get a chirurgical nose job, I just said that maybe she didn't even used fillers.

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Don't forget that people grow into their faces as they get older. She was a baby when she first started.

I know that my face shape and features have changed since my late teens/early 20s.

Also, advanced makeup skills and lighting can completely change a face.

Hello guys! Hi! Fellow big nose owner here! 

Let me tell you guys a little something.

I’m 32 years old. In my twenties my nose appeared a bit bigger. Nowadays I’ve lost a bit of my baby-fat from my face so it appears a bit smaller. I haven’t had fillers YET. But I do want them to even out  my bridge like Gaga did.

I don’t believe Gaga’s had full fledged Rhinoplasty but fillers in certain areas of your face as well as losing weight around the face as we age have more to do with it than anything some of you are claiming.

Also I would have to say that when she’s right next to you you can disprove this claim that she has.

Archived