💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga about suggested nose job & Ally

Rifek

Featured Posts

PerfectIllusion
2 minutes ago, Zugurusu said:

I guess maybe she corrected something for the sake of her singing, she sounded more nasal in early years. Cause if it was aesthetically she would have gotten rid off her big size (i guess) which pretty much is the same just as much as the width of her nose. But well

She got rid of the bump but i have to admit the surgeon did a good job her nose looks very natural!

Oh and of course she gets filler injections in the bridge of her nose to make it more straight

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

Yep, that procedure is called nose job:oops:

No, she hasn’t had one. Whenever her fillers fade her nose looks exactly the same.

1 minute ago, PerfectIllusion said:

She got rid of the bump but i have to admit the surgeon did a good job her nose looks very natural!

Yeah whatever it is, you can tell its her face. 

8 minutes ago, enigmaunicorn said:

1. Did you find this on the dark web or something?

2. The **** is this? :oprah: :saladga:

It’s from the Nekci Menij show. Which got a spin-off The Ladey Gags show. It’s iconic. :vegas:

enigmaunicorn
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

It’s from the Nekci Menij show. Which got a spin-off The Ladey Gags show. It’s iconic. :vegas:

thank you and pls excuse my floppiness 

Just now, enigmaunicorn said:

thank you and pls excuse my floppiness 

You’re welcome sis. You didn’t flop tho, you just got enlightened. :vegas:

Dread Monster
52 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

No she didn’t, ladygaganewz posted a photo of 2007 gaga nose and 2017 gaga nose from the same angle and everything and it was the exact same, i cant find it because ladygaganewz was deleted 

found it 

40009744_320095802092600_725036609309288

Sneaky Oliver

monsters obsessing over Gaga's nose since 2009 :smh: hyaluronic acid is a thing and it's quite a simple procedure which she can afford every 6 months 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

MJHolland
1 hour ago, Phaye Monster said:

Her nose is iconic. I’m glad she didn’t change it. 

Uh... I have news for you :ladyhaha:

Smother Em Eh

Gaga’s nose is perfect tbh. It makes her look very distinctive and is unique. I’m so glad she never got a nose job. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Diamonster

I can’t even believe people thought her nose was ugly

I’ve wanted a nose like that all my life, first because of Ashley Tisdale and then her, It’s incredible for me that people think they are ugly :what: 

but I have some weird things I think are stunning, I adore stretch marks as well

LeJudas

What if she gets one and it ruins her breathing and she sounds permanently different. My voice changes drastically (worse) with even a slight cold, an entire rhinoplasty would change my voice for life. Probably. Most people stay the same.

Kinda sad that people have to change (or at least are suggested to) their body to get a job in the spotlight. I think her nose has a charm, like Madonna's teeth gap which became iconic. Would it be Madonna without the teeth gap ? Would it be Gaga without the nose ?

Archived