💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lady Gaga Marvel Universe.

Eggsy

Featured Posts

Mirages
Just now, Eggsy said:

Does everyone really forget L. Gaga is already in the Marvel Universe? 

Reveal hidden contents

Do we really wanna count this as Marvel universe? :huntyga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

2 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Do we really wanna count this as Marvel universe? :huntyga:

Yes because MIB is part of the Marvel Universe :D

Just like the Blade Series. 

Aliens are a huge part of the MCU as it is.. It would not be hard AT all to bring them into the fold as maybe even a sub section of Shield or a Shield oversight operation.. But never the less it is infact Marvel IP

2 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Can’t escape turkish dubbed videos even on GGD :giveup:

It was the shortest clip that got the closest to her scene <3 

3 minutes ago, BeyerJ said:

Okay so Men in Black is not Marvel

Ok so.

In 1991, Aircel Comics was bought by Malibu Comics, who they had a history with. Malibu then continued Aircel's series, including The Men in Black. However, Malibu started to fail, and was bought by Marvel in 1994. Marvel did breifly continue some of Malibu's series, but not The Men in Black. However, after the release and success of Men in Black, Marvel released a series of Men in Black comics. They released two movie prequels, a movie adaption, and a sequel. Over 13 years later, Marvel has yet to release any more comics.

They are infact now part of the Marvel Universe.. 

also please note the Funny tag.. 

Just now, Eggsy said:

Ok so.

In 1991, Aircel Comics was bought by Malibu Comics, who they had a history with. Malibu then continued Aircel's series, including The Men in Black. However, Malibu started to fail, and was bought by Marvel in 1994. Marvel did breifly continue some of Malibu's series, but not The Men in Black. However, after the release and success of Men in Black, Marvel released a series of Men in Black comics. They released two movie prequels, a movie adaption, and a sequel. Over 13 years later, Marvel has yet to release any more comics.

They are infact now part of the Marvel Universe.. 

Sony owns Men in Black and they're releasing a movie next year.

Just now, BeyerJ said:

Sony owns Men in Black and they're releasing a movie next year.

Sony owns the Movie Rights.. Sis its a funny thread.. Calm down.. Men In Black itself is still owned by Marvel.. Just like Fox Owned Part of the Marvel Movie rights until Disney bought them up.. It doesnt mean that they were not Part of Marvel.. 

Now you can argue that Marvel did not create the MIB story thats all fine and dandy.. 

But when you come to a funny thread to argue about Movie rights and this and that and forget its supposed to be humorous it kind drags my thread.. 

Pure Joke, Marvel Owns MIB, People keep saying Gaga Should Join MCU rather than DC.. So I was trying to make a joke.. If this were an opinion thread, or anything that should be considered official cannon i would have probably put in a section other than Funny :noparty:

1 minute ago, Eggsy said:

Sony owns the Movie Rights.. Sis its a funny thread.. Calm down.. Men In Black itself is still owned by Marvel.. Just like Fox Owned Part of the Marvel Movie rights until Disney bought them up.. It doesnt mean that they were not Part of Marvel.. 

Now you can argue that Marvel did not create the MIB story thats all fine and dandy.. 

But when you come to a funny thread to argue about Movie rights and this and that and forget its supposed to be humorous it kind drags my thread.. 

Pure Joke, Marvel Owns MIB, People keep saying Gaga Should Join MCU rather than DC.. So I was trying to make a joke.. If this were an opinion thread, or anything that should be considered official cannon i would have probably put in a section other than Funny :noparty:

I apologize I shouldn't have added "okay so" at the beginning of my first post :cryga: You taught me stuff I didn't know about the comics tbh I just thought you were trying to say that the Men in Black movies had any connection to the MCU and I ran to say that this wasn't the case. I'm sorry I don't mean to bring you down :runhug:

3 minutes ago, BeyerJ said:

I apologize I shouldn't have added "okay so" at the beginning of my first post :cryga: You taught me stuff I didn't know about the comics tbh I just thought you were trying to say that the Men in Black movies had any connection to the MCU and I ran to say that this wasn't the case. I'm sorry I don't mean to bring you down :runhug:

Oh no.. its ok.. But if they ever wanted to connect. it wouldn't be hard to do so.. But yeah... it was just a joke.. <3 :runhug:

Archived