šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Kinney shades Gaga?

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Its not shady.. its a man who knows he was only asked if he is going to watch ASIB because the lead is his ex.. come on.. Its uncomfortable.. That wasn't shade.. I would have reacted a bit worse and it wouldn't have been a dis to my ex, it would be checking the rude interviewer for asking a ridiculous question.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think y'all making him shady because we are bored and love drama. I'd say he was shady towards the interviewer questioning him about his ex.... I'm not sure he meant to disrespect Gaga at all.Ā 

hello hello baby.

raragaga

i mean, it must beĀ shitty to be asked about his ex who now has a better film career than he does.. i feel bad for the guy

xoxo

GypsyBabe
10 hours ago, monsterdino said:

Ā (and dont tell me u believe that bull for PI being about Instagaram, Gaga barely knows how to use it)

I laughed way to hard at this. :laughga:

OT: I think that his reaction to the question is loaded. Probably a combination between ā€œwhy the eff is heĀ asking me about her?ā€ + ā€œam I going to be getting Gaga questions all the time nowā€ + ā€œarent we here to talk about meā€ + ā€œoscar buzz? So annoyingā€...

I donā€™t claim to know anything at all about their relationship (obviously)Ā but FF2 was pretty telling in that Gaga seemed to indicate that he was insecure and unsupportive. The flowers scene said it all to me, tbh.Ā 

āšÆĶ›

Robo Ga

Ok he was def shading the INTERVIEWER because he knew that was a shady question to ask... the interviewer is definitely a shady a**Ā b*tch (but I love)Ā Also though he's probably sour af about Christian, ASIB, etc and might resent GagaĀ for certain things so it honestly could be shade to her too

šŸ¤–āš”ļø

crackpoppodcast

Iā€™m pretty sure he meant it like ā€œdang, man thatā€™s insensitive to just put me on the spot like that knowing that weā€™ve been through some shihhhā€ which it kind of was haha

GhettoFabulous

:lolly:Ā seems like shade to meĀ :lolly:

especially after watching 5ft2...Ā :lana:

Ainā€™t nobody mad girl it was definitely shady all of you saying itā€™s not need your gay cards revokedĀ :lana:Ā :poot:

old sanuk

Incredibly rude question on an incredibly painful subject. To me, he avoids, canā€™t publicly deal yet, & Miranda immediately jumps to cover with comic relief, ā€˜cause as a coworker, she knows. People carry emotional pain all their lives; if lucky, it evolves to wistful melancholy.

Disrespectful of the interviewer. If they were asking Gaga questions about her exes, we would be calling that out too, but laughing it off as shade.

He's probably just tired of being asked about Gaga. They've been apart for what, two years?

I think ASIB was mentioned in Gaga: Five Foot TwoĀ as the last straw which forced a decision to end the relationship. if I recall correctly Gaga mentioned that Taylor wanted her to spend more time with him and take a break from everything to focus on them, their wedding, and family. I think this was set to happen after the ARTPOP tour ended but then she was offered the role in ASIB and she couldnā€™t help but accept it and Taylor wasnā€™t having it I guess. Not that this is a dig at the queen for not making time for her own personal life, I personally am a very devoted fan and have been from the very beginning so I was sad to see her relationship took a hit but you gotta do what makes you happy and follow your intuition and sure enough it brought her to her new love and potentially new Oscar and expanded her fanbase. paws up queen, do ur thing and F*** the h8rs.Ā 

also I only read the first page of the thread lol so if anyone sees I repeated an answer donā€™t come for me lol

Ā 

Archived