💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Kinney shades Gaga?

monsterdino

Featured Posts

14 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I mean, would you want to see your ex on the big screen for 135 minutes :air: It's probably already painful enough for him to hear her on the radio, see her on tv etc. when he probably doesn't want to. 

BaxK4YWCEAAn272.jpg

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

nobody suggested that we should drag him though

But you know Monsters will do it, you know... just because nobody can criticize anything about her... 

monsterdino
12 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

You guys really act like you know what goes on with these people's lives lol. Have you never been in a relationship? He didn't throw ANY shade. 

well Million Reasons and Perfect Illusion are written for a reason (and dont tell me u believe that bull for PI being about Instagaram, Gaga barely knows how to use it)

also we saw how Gaga reacted to the flowers Taylor gave her in FFT...she also said that she lost Taylor when she got the movie, so you go figure it out

monsterdino
Just now, monketsharona said:

But you know Monsters will do it, you know... just because nobody can criticize anything about her... 

that's true

Whiskey Mouth

i don't think this is shady at all. he's probably just annoyed that he has to talk about his ex in every interview, which is understandable.

djBuffoon

I mean, there were dozens of ways he could've responded, and he chose one of the least diplomatic. Granted, who knows what went on between them, but a simple "I don't know, but I've heard it's great" would have been smart.

thatfoxyfeeling

His reaction isn’t shady at all, the question is so irrelevant like who cares if he sees the film or not. 

monsterdino
1 minute ago, geopang said:

No shade detected. Stop creating problems when there are none.

wow what a huge problem :selena:

Yesterday someone posted a video about how this site words their thread titles and seeing this now makes me HOOT 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Mad Onna said:

Maybe he's over being asked about gaga :oprah:

Like any person being asked about his / her exes

monsterdino
4 minutes ago, Stef said:

Yesterday someone posted a video about how this site words their thread titles and seeing this now makes me HOOT 

should I titled my thread "Taylor being brutally honest about Gaga/ASIB" bc thats how the video is titled :selena: 

Max Vandeburg

"I could be your girl 
But would you love me if I ruled the world?"

UVEO-X3QEn0dEmXHtQ5cb06IzUh3bo7zHepqmmxF

Say whatever you want, but I didn't like his tone at all. Especially with that woman's exaggerated laughter later.

Gaga apparently still has feelings for him, and sees him as a friend. And now he acts with that kind of indifference. Like, wtf? A little support would not hurt anyone.

• Admin changed the title to Taylor Kinney shades Gaga?
codymonster

"Gets Brutally Honest About Lady Gaga"

Lmao, he asked if he was going to see it and he said I dunno cause its his ex. They were REACHING for that clickbait title...

Archived