💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New ASIB teasers

Dawson

Featured Posts

I’m in love with this movie already. In a way it doesn’t feel like I’m watching Lady Gaga. She really does convince the audience of her timidness and vulnerability as a rising artist as opposed to the Grammy winning chart topping stadium selling pop star went all know. 

However, I just know I’m gonna be really irritated by Bradley’s vocal both in this movie and on the soundtrack :laughga: he can hold a note but... that’s it :neyde:

STILL THO IM SO EXCITED

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, alp0707 said:

omg

:nooo: :nooo: :nooo: :nooo: :nooo: :nooo: :nooo: :nooo: 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

EGOT2027

Warner Bros got one of the most-followed gays to tweet a trailer, while also tweeting trailers from "straight" outlets. They know EXACTLY what they're doing. 

OMG the clip about the nose is the same scene as in the first trailer but with another conversation.

So what is the truth? Which one will be used in the movie? :huh:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

LastNight

Ok I was hoping that we'd hear more of Gaga singing but now that I've watched all of them I'm actually happy that we got to see a bit more of her acting instead; she's so good! She's really natural and it's actually made me even more excited for the movie.

I always knew she'd do fine, but I was a little bit worried because her time on AHS had some clunky moments. Even just from the little bit we got to see here it seems like she's improved a hell of a lot and it looks like she's done an excellent job - I can't wait to see the full thing!

The nose scene is so sweet. It's only a short clip but you can see the amazing chemistry between them that everyone has been talking about.

Archived