💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I made an Account on MadonnaNation!

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

Didymus

'cause nothing says maturity like deliberately making an account somewhere simply to look down on people and share that with the world.

Something really bugs me about the whole "omg how can people be like that" sentiment. It's so... arrogant and ignorant, it's beyond me. Everyone of this generation knows how people can be like that, we all have been like that online. Maybe not as much as others but what's the point about pretending to be saints just 'cause someone's worse?

Anyway that forum is irrelevant af, barely any active members, if you're gonna deliberately infiltrate somewhere to find out nasty **** then become a politician or something omg you think you're doing something important or what

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27monster27

Just like Howard Stern and Lady Gaga agreed upon in an interview during 2013, they are scared of Lady Gaga, and many other celebrities as well, they are scared of them taking Madonna' s throne. Like Lady Gaga said though, she has her own throne; just like every celebrity has their own, thus meaning that there really should be no need to feel threatened.

he/him/his

• Haroon locked this topic
Haroon

Let’s not make topics like this please. All it does is fuel fights and arguments between fan bases and websites :/ And lets please not bring flamebait/hate from elsewhere onto here either because it’s just spreading it :omg:

Archived