Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I made an Account on MadonnaNation!

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I keep reading in here about madonnanation a lot. You guys know that there are a millions of other Madonna forums that are not like them right? Sites that are more important than that one that are moderated better than that.  Like Madonnatribe that has been around for ages. You can find Gaga fan forums that are not like gagadaily and are the worst of the worst. Every fandom have those. 

I have read monsters with the same attitudes towards madonna wishing her death, telling her to retire in her Instagram, blaming her for aids in the 80s, comenting in her videos about her voice, age and the latest calling her racist that stole her kids from africa but you don't see those in here. Gagadaily is well moderated.

Sad that all you know is madonnanation. Homegirl has been around for 35 years. When fan forums started in early 90s there has been tons of sites dedicated to her. Why choose the worst of them???

SwissMonster
17 minutes ago, xeynuraf said:

Ok I keep reading in here about madonnanation a lot. You guys know that there are a millions of other Madonna forums that are not like them right? Sites that are more important than that one that are moderated better than that.  Like Madonnatribe that has been around for ages. You can find Gaga fan forums that are not like gagadaily and are the worst of the worst. Every fandom have those. 

I have read monsters with the same attitudes towards madonna wishing her death, telling her to retire in her Instagram, blaming her for aids in the 80s, comenting in her videos about her voice, age and the latest calling her racist that stole her kids from africa but you don't see those in here. Gagadaily is well moderated.

Sad that all you know is madonnanation. Homegirl has been around for 35 years. When fan forums started in early 90s there has been tons of sites dedicated to her. Why choose the worst of them???

I am also in the „Madonna fanbase“ (not a stan etc...) And I don’t see it as you see it. I am sure some of us have better and some of us as worse experiences what concerns the Madonna Fanbase. What concerns me, as I said in a previous comment I had never a good experience with Madonna Fans, online and in RL. And this are not exceptions. It happened a lot that I got judge BY MADONNA Fans for liking Gaga, especially at her concerts. So I don’t really share you opinion but can understand it that good experiences with her fans happen. Just think that Little Monsters Show more love to the world than Madonna Fans (It’s my personal opinion)

Also I want to add that I never really saw threads about MadonnaNation. So I don’t see your „I keep reading a lot about MadonnaNation“.

+I manly critize the toxic part of the Madonna Fanbase wich sadly is much bigger then the toxic part of Gaga‘s Fanbase.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster
33 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

Erm I was literally threatened when I went to see Madonna in 2012 because I said I wanted to wear a Gaga t-shirt to the concert to prove you can love both. They ARE a generally toxic, aggressive, insecure fanbase. And that's the tea. 

That hasn't stopped me from listening to Madonna, I love a lot of her music I have grown up with her, but a lot of her fans are disgusting. And Madonna herself was never likeable to me either.

Thank you! Same for me at all 3 Madonna concerts I was I had bad experiences with Fans. That’s just sad cause I LITERALLY did nothing to them.

TheSlash

First of all

2 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

*please act suprised*

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5027549

Why do you harm yourself in such a horrible way? :udidnt:  Please don't browse the dark web again :ohno: , it can be toxic :madge: 

Ew, David!

SwissMonster
38 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

mess, they posted about this thread on MN :poot: 

I saw it. First thing they said is that she doesn’t have any sickness. Seems like they completly ignore my points :madge: Disappointed but not surprised...

Also, who is the MadonnaNation spy on GGD? :sick: Show yourself like I did

BornSimon
5 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Thank you! Same for me at all 3 Madonna concerts I was I had bad experiences with Fans. That’s just sad cause I LITERALLY did nothing to them.

I was also friends with a Madonna fan who also loved Gaga... until she started becoming too big. Then he started comparing EVERY SINGLE THING and whenever I would share a post about Gaga on Facebook, mostly her music, he would comment with vile nasty **** under it. He deleted me off FB years ago and sent me a private message telling me it was nothing personal but he couldn't stand to see Gaga's face so he was deleting every person who shared her videos. I mean, this guy was in his late 20s when this happened, how is that normal? These people are complete weirdos.

RAMROD

Why did you decide to open THAT Pandora's Box is beyond me :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, BornSimon said:

I was also friends with a Madonna fan who also loved Gaga... until she started becoming too big. Then he started comparing EVERY SINGLE THING and whenever I would share a post about Gaga on Facebook, mostly her music, he would comment with vile nasty **** under it. He deleted me off FB years ago and sent me a private message telling me it was nothing personal but he couldn't stand to see Gaga's face so he was deleting every person who shared her videos. I mean, this guy was in his late 20s when this happened, how is that normal? These people are complete weirdos.

I just awnser with my favorite sentence: Disappointed but not Surprised  :madge:

My friends/Me got a comment at EVERY of the 3 Madonna concert I was. And this from at least 30+ people...so

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Why did you decide to open THAT Pandora's Box is beyond me :diane:

I dont know, I will go to church on sunday I guess,  I hope god forgives me :pray:

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

mess, no offence but he needs help lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

RAMROD
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

I dont know, I will go to church on sunday I guess,  I hope god forgives me :pray:

It is OK so long you can way back home from that site. It is like nothing good will ever coming out of there just like DeFeo's house :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SwissMonster

@ryanripley how did you know they posted this thread? You have to be a user to see that. :lolga:  Are you a Spy too? :staymad:

BornSimon
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

mess, no offence but he needs help lol

That is what I told him and never saw him again. Make no mistake I knew this person in real life, we would go out and party together and we actually had fun together. But his Madonna obsession took him in a strange direction. I still occasionally see him comment under Billboard posts about Gaga and stuff like that...

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived