VS.

I'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby, it's so cruel

But I'm still in love with Judas, baby

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,

I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmod...ady_gaga/#share

Oh you! Thinking that lyrics need to be deeper than deep to qualify as being good. Just like you need big words to be smart.

Also, when did this turn into AdeleDaily?

Rollercoaster

Electronic music requires you to program in each instrument & sound etc. Acoustic music is just playing an instrument. I play piano and have tried for 2 years to make electronic music, it's so hard.

Adele made a country crossover album, of course it sold loads, but Gaga still had the biggest American album, biggest pop album & most weeks at number one that year. No biggie.

Born this way is Gaga's biggest selling album. The previous were 2 albums + confusion.

I find it hilarious how people are ripping this article and its writer to shreds already - after having read 2.5 paragraphs from the complete piece. To claim the interviewer to have a biased view on Gaga's use of electronic music is simply ridiculous. I also don't understand where it is implied in the text that Gaga has been asked mean questions in order to make her look bad and b---hy.

Have you ever considered that she may have something to get off her chest? And that getting something off one's chest, including your opinion on other people and their work, is a way of expressing an opinion? If somebody else makes uses of this practice, it is easily labeled 'shade' or something really negative that will start the apocalypse of good manners and kindness, but if Gaga does it, there must be something wrong with the journalist asking the questions and his vicious, vicious article especially created to make Gaga look like a b---h.

Wake up, she has an opinion. Thank god she is finally stopping with the sugarcoating and ass-kissing of other people.

Same here. This Vogue interview seemed to be her most candid yet - well aside from the NME one. :tea:

We are not just art for Michaelangelo

To carve. He can't rewrite the agro of my furied,

Heart. I'll wait On mountain tops in Paris cold

Je ne veux pas mourrir toute seule

But what does it mean?

HybridWarhol

I was under the impression that they interviewer was stating the thoughts of the general public. Not really his own thoughts...

Where did the interviewer gather this consensus? Did he give a poll? Did he even ask anyone else their opinion? It seemed to me that it was the interviewer's personal opinion on electronic and acoustic music.

And Gaga gave her own personal opinion on what many people assume about electronic music. Neither Gaga's comments nor the interviewer's comments were disrespectful or shady.

Here's the facts: No music is "better" than any other music. It's completely subjective. That's what the interviewer needs to realize, and that's what Gaga told him.

There's only how much work is put into it. And Gaga puts too much work into her music for it to be discredited the way the interviewer did. Gaga writes all of her music and is very involved in the production of her music. Electronic productions generally take much more time and work than acoustic productions.

I dare you to let me be your, your one and only,

Promise I'm worth it,

To hold in your arms,

So come on and give me a chance,

To prove I am the one who can walk that mile,

Until the end starts,

VS.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,

I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as

Rumor Has It, Rumor Has It, Rumor Has It, Rumor Has It

VS.

I'm gonna marry the night, I won't give up on my life

I'm a warrior queen, live passionately tonight

I'm gonna marry the dark, gonna make love to the stark

I'm a soldier to my own emptiness, I'm a winner

Your argument is invalid. Anyone can pick out someone's hooks and compare them to someone else's verses. Adele uses hooks too.

Gagaloo911

You tell them Gagz. I now understand why in her tweet or whatever it was, that she said this interview is the Tea. It indeed is :Gaga:

A piece of art doesn't properly depict Gaga's pain.

:yes: and the strength of the pain is unimaginable for others

yourfaves

Where did the interviewer gather this consensus? Did he give a poll? Did he even ask anyone else their opinion? It seemed to me that it was the interviewer's personal opinion on electronic and acoustic music.

And Gaga gave her own personal opinion on what people assume about electronic music.

Here's the facts. No music is "better" than any other music. It's completely subjective. There's only how much work is put into it. And Gaga puts A LOT of work into her music, for it to be discredited the way the interviewer did. Gaga is very involved in the writing and production of her music. Electronic productions generally take longer and take much more work than acoustic productions.

It seems like common sense that most people think less of electronic music.

And I completely agree with the second part.

Archived