Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets about #BeKind21 (Day 4)

Dutch

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
24 minutes ago, Dutch said:
Protect her at all costs. :sara:

And people say she doesn't love us *eyeroll*.

1. How many artists have 3 tattoos dedicated to their fans and have written songs dedicated to the fact that she would be so broken without us?

2. When 5'2 came out and someone was attacking that girl who referred to Gaga as "mommy" on Twitter , Gaga was quick to whip out her claws and remind that person that SHE was the one who started the whole Mother Monster thing and it's not creepy that the fan referred to her as "mommy" because she'll always be Mother Monster. Don't piss off mama bear haha ♥️

3. How many artists have created a superbowl performance for their beloved fans? Yeah she created a show that would please the general public but If you watch the performance, there's elements that only fans would understand. She even said in a press interview that we were the reason for all of this ♥️

4. In Hamburg for the Joanne Tour, she read a fan letter and afterwards she said that while some may think that Paws Up doesn't matter anymore because we're older, that's not true and it will matter for the rest of her life. 

5. Never forget this is the woman who fired back "I'd ****ing die for my fans" during ArtRave Las Vegas when Katy Perry had made a snide comment about gagas devotion to us. 

6. Never forget that we're bonded for life♥️ We will forever be her little monsters no matter how old we get

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

GagaXCollection
17 minutes ago, The Fame said:

Someone else responded that it's a 21 day challenge, apparently. :)

I just saw that :toofunny:

ladygagaxcollection.com

Archived