- The Bible (leviticus 7:58)

:pray:

Chromatislaps
24 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

I thought I came
but I peed on the ****
Pubic hair got inches,
that's weave on the ****

- The Bible (wingardium leviosa wigusΒ 7:58)

:pray:

fixed :giggle:Β 

CautiousLurker

Today I discovered my new calling in life and it'sΒ to become CupcakkeΒ 

57 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

CupcakKe still getting attention in 2018?Β :green:Β Praying for a better 2019Β :pray:

repenT.

tumblr_oqbehsltkw1u6nqkd7f.gif

Shipper

Cupcakke is actually talented. She can rap. She does rap obsceneties, true, but she does it in a way that is always over the top. It ALWAYS brings out a reaction on you and that is what it's supposed to do.

she started as a meme but she used it to her advantage and she releases her own music. As far as I know, she isnt signed to a label. She refused all those labels that will limit her and her music. She continues to make music she likes regardless if it is popuar or not. She had a chance to make a lot of money but she refused if it means they have to tell her what to do.

she is similar to Gaga on how she relies on the shock factor in the start but I have a feeling that when she needs to prove her talent without all the shock factor, she can and we will all be shook.

i like cupcakke. You go girl!Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

41 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Cupcakke is actually talented. She can rap. She does rap obsceneties, true, but she does it in a way that is always over the top. It ALWAYS brings out a reaction on you and that is what it's supposed to do.

she started as a meme but she used it to her advantage and she releases her own music. As far as I know, she isnt signed to a label.ο»Ώ She refused all those labels that will limit her and her music. She continues to make music she likes regardless if it is popuar or not. She had a chance to make a lot of money but she refused if it means they have to tell her what to do.

she is similar to Gaga on how she relies on the shock factor in the start but I have a feeling that when she needs to prove her talent without all the shock factor, she can and we will all be shook.

i like cupcakke. You go girl!Β 

The fact that she isn't signed to anyone but her video budget is still increasing, the quality of her songs is getting better each time, is amazing.

I'd love for her to have at least one big mainstream hit, but the lane she's in right now works really well for her.

Maybe Gaga should collab with her when she needs a rapper :green:

Archived